28.Tour

Natasha's POV

Stuffing a spoonful of rice in my mouth, I gulp down water chewing hurriedly, I rushed towards the kitchen sink and washed the dish. I ran towards the living room sitting beside Siddharth.

"Can we go now? can we go now?" I asked desperately shaking his arm, He placed his book down with an Upside smile.

"So desperate to go outside?" He asked amused

"You said we'll go out if I finish my breakfast, i did, now can we go?" I asked again looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Oh, no, don't look at me like that," He said staring at me "Fine, we can go, go change into something else," He said and Immediately my mood lit up in happiness

I said "Thank you" happily, kissed his cheek, and ran upstairs to change. As I entered the room, I quickly opened the closet to find something to wear. My eyes fell on a beautiful suit salwar, so I took it out of the hanger and changed quickly. I brushed my hair, leaving it open, and finished off with the final touch of my bindi.

I walked downstairs excited to go outside.

"Chaley?" I asked smiling at him.

"Let's go?"

"Ji bilkul" He replied walking towards me and offering me his hand and I took it without hesitation.

"Yeah sure"

We walked out of the house, As we walked down the streets I noticed a lot of people staring at me, maybe because of my suit salwar, but who cares, I am happy to be by his side. I felt a hand around my waist, and I knew who it was without even looking, a smile formed on my lips and my cheeks flushed.

My gaze falls on a book cafe, a small book cafe.

"Can we go there please?" I asked looking at him, he nodded.

"Me aapko kaise mana kr skta hu, chaliye" He said and I immideatly rushed towards that book cafe.

"How can I say no to you, Let's go"

Opening the door gently I stepped inside, There were a lot of books, and I was so excited to find my comfort book, I looked behind to make sure he was with me, and he was following me with a smile.

I explored it and Siddharth was following me without any complains, I took out a book form a random shelf and it was "Icebreaker". I wanted to buy this book for so long but I couldn't because of my dad.

"Can I buy this book please?" I asked looking at him, hoping a yes for an answer.

"Ofcourse, what book it is?" He asked taking the book from my hand.

Don't open it, don't open it, don't open it.

"It's uhhh...it's...just a normal story" I said laughing nervously.

"What kind?" He asked looking at me.

"Kya aap bhi, itna sawal krte h, mene padhi hee nahi ye book muje kaise pta hoga ki kis type ki storyline h," I said changing the topic, he chuckled

"Do you also ask so many questions? I haven't even read this book, how would I know what type of storyline it has?"

"Chaliye thik hai, le lijiye" He said and I sigh in relief, thank god.

"Okay take it"

I explored some more with him following behind me, This bool cafe had much amazing books, I really wanted to buy them all, But sadly I couldn't.

"Hayee, mera bass chale to me ye puri ki puri book cafe hee kharid lu" I said while turning the pages of a random book.

"Oh, if it were up to me, I'd buy this entire café full of books."