Recommendations?

Hello readers,
Firstly, thank you so much for being so sweet and supportive with your comments. I cannot even begin to explain how grateful I am for whatever few comments I receive from you all.

I am aware that most of the plots and ideas that I have chosen to write about are unusual and divergent from the vogue of fanfictions but I have always wanted to try something new, look at stories from perceptions of non principal characters as well. And yrkkh despite its flaws is one of those shows where you get to delve into a multitude of minds from different races of life. I may have my biases but I am liberal with ideas.

I am aware a significant portion of people are disappointed with the current track and I am also aware a significant portion of people have high hopes that the track would lead to somewhere meaningful.

Currently, I don't necessarily have any concrete ideas to work on. Therefore, feel free to drop any plot devices, or any particular scene or conversation that you are willing to read about or have been wanting for someone to write about. I make no promises but I will definitely consider the ideas that I do find myself capable of doing justice to. You can leave your recommendations in the comments section.

That being said I will be pretty preoccupied for the rest of the month, but I will be back as soon as I write something new.

Regards,
The author.