And is it better now that you're gone?

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞?

A/N: Listen to "Forget about Us" By Clinton Kane, if you wanna be in the mood for the chapter

A/N: Listen to "Forget about Us" By Clinton Kane, if you wanna be in the mood for the chapter. :0 I'm convinced Buddie's song is The Scientist by Coldplay tho

Eddie

Okay, so things are getting pretty quiet at the station besides Chimney's one-liners. Buck hasn't been at work all week and it's Thursday.

Maybe he's catching up on house chores and errands for Amelia?

That wouldn't make sense though because he needs money to pay for things and he makes money while on shifts here.

When Amelia was over last weekend for s'mores she told me that Buck told her to say hi to me. She didn't mention anything about Buck being sick or at an appointment.

I haven't even had a chance to think about Buck's disappearance since we've had traumatic and major calls non-stop. A car crash and fatal death of a mother on Monday. A man who fell from his roof and had a pretty bad concussion on Tuesday and an elderly lady fighting us against treatment. Yesterday we rescued a bunch of people from a submarine tour and today I don't know what's in store.

Before I have a chance to pull out my phone and hover my finger over Buck's contact, the bell starts ringing from the ceiling.

Great, another call and I haven't even finished my bagel.

"I need all hands on deck for this. There was a car crash and bike parachute accident on St. Elms street. Office Grant is taking the car crash victim into custody. I need everyone to check on the motor bike guy and avoid the criminal," Cap tells us over our headsets as Tommy takes Buck's seat and buckles himself in.

When we arrive at the scene a man is lying on the street wearing a helmet and bike suit. His leg is cut open and it looks like he broke a bone and lost a lot of blood. I look over at Hen who is on triage duty and can tell that she sees something everyone else doesn't.

"Can you tell my your name?" Chim runs over to him and asses him for a possible concussion while Hen, Tommy, and I check on his leg.

"Ugh, Griffin." The man groans and lays his head back down on the pavement.

It's a gory and bloody mess. I'm used to this because I was a medic several years ago on duty overseas. Tommy looks like he's going to throw up on the ground though looking at the man's leg.