Chapter 4

PART 16: PIGS FELL DOWN

-Xinnan's POV

"When planes fly. This is similar to when pigs fly, which is absolutely nonsensical. However, statements have been given to prove that pigs fly. The pigs might have inherited a DNA from bird, but not form a bird-pig hybrid, which is why pigs does not look like birds when they fly. When pigs fly, birds and chickens are astonished, giving it a greater sense of honour. And when it is given a lot of honour, it gets respected, and takes over the place of the King of the Animal Kingdom, making it better than the lion, who as everyone knows, is the king of all beasts. Or at least was, before the pigs took over. When it's better than the lion, it rules the Kingdom of Plants altogether. It rules all the sunflowers, dandelions, et cetera. After the Kingdom of Plants, the humans, knowing that their food source will be gone soon, pleaded King Pig to stop. Then, pigs took over one continent. After gaining control of one continent - there goes five more continents. And the last one. In conclusion, the pigs take over the world. However, more often than not, the bird's DNA disappears and the pigs fall down, so chickens take over the world instead."

-Tan Ying's POV

"Wait, who added the last part?"

"Not me."

"I was having some fun with it," YiChen giggled.  

PART 17: NEW BUNKER

-Tan Ying's POV

We returned to our bunker. It was a great one rented yesterday. Or, bought it. It had all the important parts of a house. There was a bedroom, boys one double bunk beds, girls another, and a bathroom, with a luxurious bathtub. Upstairs all our luggage was cramped. A whiteboard was placed near the front door. "Right, so on this board, we write what we're supposed to do." There was a system which had an invisible surveillance camera at the front door and a lot of monitors in the room. Computers shown dangers that might come from all scene.

"This is like Five Nights At Freddy's 48," I said.

"What is 'Five Nights at Freddy's'?" Jing Yi enquired.

"The 48th edition has 63 surveillance cameras in the game. Also, Freddy, in the third version, was a bear. But starting from the 21st version, Freddy turned into a candy bar. And if you lose, you eat a candy bar, if you win, you proceed. And now they lowered the difficulty. I tried playing Five Nights At Freddys' 1, which was invented August 4, 2014. Can't believe it's been 277 years," I drone on. "The controls for the first one were extremely hard to control, like different buttons for different controls. Dat annoying. And Freddy is now called Freddy Candycane."

"I wish I've got that name."  

PART 18: NIGHT SHIFT

-3rd person's POV

"Oh, any idea who's on night shift today?" Tan Ying asks.

"Me," YiChen said unwillingly.

"YES!" Xinnan and Jing Yi cheered simultaneously. 

-YiChen's POV

So here I was, doing the night shift.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. The clock's sound is scary.

No, not scary. I am NEVER scared!

"Shut up clock!" I shout as I have the temptation to kick the clock.

"3, clock you better stop it." Tick, tock, tick, tock.

"2, I don't have much tolerance." Tick, tock, tick, tock.