Chapter 13

PART 61: CORE LAPSE (PART ONE) - REAL CORE

-Jing Yi's POV

Apparently, I managed to crush them into atoms in my mind. 

-Xinnan's POV

"What?" I shrieked. I could see everyone was sweating. It was - it had to be.

The Adventora Danger - The Core. The Adventora Danger was named after people braved the core and died.

"Well, it's 11.59 pm. The Core-Lapse could happen anytime!" Tan Ying reminded.

"The longest duration that we could use is 24 hours and 1 minute."

Well - it just got 15th of June. A rumble could be heard from afar.

The Anomaly Jump was just over, but the Core-lapse had just started. Suddenly, a voice could be heard.

-Mind Robot

  Hello. Me is mind robot. Me guide you thru preventing core-lapse. Follow me robot to core cemetery.  

-Jing Yi's POV

"What? The core cemetery?"

"Yes. Cemetery represents the bravery of the Coreans. Coreans tried preventing core-lapse in twenty-two ninety-one but all failed. Core-lapse prevention is up to you." the mind robot said. We then followed it to what he named as the Core Cemetery. There were about 12 graves there. NONE of those were powerers. How did they die? They were burnt alive. There goes another rumble.

"Walk in passageway located in front and find lava pool. Jump in lava pool and find anti thingy to end core-lapse. Will hurt, but with power, will do it." The mind robot sounded encouraging. "Teamwork," he winked.

"Teamwork." Jacrone repeated. Jing Long could be seen making another contraption yet again. Tronale stopped her, surprisingly sane now.

"First, Jacrone, with your speed, lead us through the corridor. Then, Tronale with your quick thinking needs to think of an idea. The Mind Robot said to me that there will be a left or right selection. Then, Jing Yi, give everyone a Stabilizer Juice using your memory. YiChen imagine a water can. It could be a weapon if you hit someone with it, isn't it? Then, Jenevie will predict whether we'll survive. Well, it's pointless, but just in case. After that, Jing Long will create fire resistance potions. Also make a Fire Shield. Xinnan, gather titanium buckets from the metalwork shop. It needs to be of the highest heat resistance value. Memorie, you need to give everyone a Fire Resistor Strawberry. Then I'll do all the teleportation work." Tan Ying explained. It seemed logical. "I can't use my teleportation here." Well, the last wasn't.  

PART 62: CORE LAPSE (PART TWO) - LOGIC TELLS ME

-Xinnan's POV

There is a...water can flying towards Tan Ying. Oh dear!

"Trying if it works as a weapon," YiChen commented. It did work, after all, since...no need to mention that all over again, the crying baby catastrophe.

"Welcome to the cinema..."Jing Yi said with sarcasm.

"The movie of the day is the lengthened Bad Blood Music Video," I continued.

"Nah. Arsyn and Catastrophe had similar strengths. Tan Ying and YiChen...I'm afraid that I'm unable to comment on such controversial matters," Jing Long continued with the infinity word long conversation, "Jack one, I mean Jacrone, and YiChen, it's a different thing, totally.