Chapter 15 - Confrontation

Chapter 15 – Confrontation

________________________________________________________________________________

When we got back to the pack house so many questions were fired at Lucas, Connor and I. Everyone was asking who Connor is and everyone kept asking if Lucas was alright. I felt like I was going to collapse anytime soon. Fortunately, Ryan and Jace managed to get everyone under control but we had to explain what exactly happened to everyone. I didn't want to but I know we had to.

I was back in Lucas' room which is now also my room. We were just lying on the bed, not speaking, and just enjoying each other's company. Connor was talking to Jace and Ryan trying to explain all that he could remember which wasn't much.

Suddenly a knock came from the door as it revealed Connor. "Jace wanted me to tell you that everyone's gathered." I nodded, "Thanks Con." Connor grinned at me and closed the door. "Let's go, Luke." Lucas reluctantly got up and got dressed.

When we got downstairs, everyone was gathered around. I walked up on the stage with Lucas on my left and Connor on my right. The crowd grew silent as everyone paid attention to what we were about to say.

I was the first to speak, "As I have explained before, seventeen years ago a horrible war broke out between two of the strongest packs to claim the Blue Moon twins. What you don't know is that my twin, Connor," I gestured to Connor, "and I were born under the Blue Moon." I could hear gasps erupt from the crowd but I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"After five years, our family managed to escape both packs but we were ambushed by a group of Rogues. My parents sacrificed themselves to protect their children, my brothers and I, but the Rogues managed to take Connor. My brothers Jake, Nick and I managed to stumble upon this pack, the Silver Moon pack and were accepted." As I finished my part of the story Connor came up to continue his side.

"When I was kidnapped, I was taken to the Alpha of the Black Rosses pack. When they heard my family has escaped he held me in captivity. For years he tried to locate my other twin, Lia. After twelve years of searching, he finally found her. He started gathering more Rogues and hunters by using his son's invention. A mind controlling chip. His son, Damien Black invented finished his invention when he was sixteen, I was his first subject. All the time, I saw what he forced me to do but I couldn't do anything to fight back. It was like I was watching someone else to the work from a third person's point of view." Connor stepped back as Lucas stepped forward.

"From what Damien has told me, when he found Lia he used Victorica to get closer to her. In other words, Victorica had no control over her actions. She struggled and tried to break control but Damien got angry and made her take out Alpha Jason's family," I saw Jace shake with anger and sadness. I wanted to comfort him but now wasn't the best time. "He used Victorica as a cover up so that the council didn't find out about his invention. He framed her and gathered troops in silence when she was held captive."

When Lucas was done I stepped forward again, "Damien Black is now dead. The hunters have been taken care of and the Rogues now have their self-control back. The council has been informed of everything that has happened and the Black Rosses pack has been taken care of. Without their Alpha they are in a state of havoc. For now, we are safe." I was about to turn but then Lucas stopped me. I gave him a confused look but he turned towards the crowd.

"Damien mentioned something else that is extremely important." Everyone was quiet. I stood beside Connor as Lucas continued speaking, "As you all know now, Connor and Lia are very powerful wolves. So powerful that they are known as werewolf royalty." Whispers erupted from the crowd but I stood there frozen. Royalty?