Epilogue

Epilogue

________________________________________________________________________________

After the fight with the Black Rosses pack, Lia and Connor claimed their rightful place as King and Queen of the werewolf race. The council assists the new rulers on how to govern the lands. Lia finally accepted Lucas as her mate and they both got married after a year. During that year, Lia was always busy with meetings and classes but Lucas helped her through it.

In the end, they became King and Queen of the werewolves. After five years of being together, they had a four year old son, Arthur, who was named after Lia's father. They also had a daughter named Amelia; she is currently two years old. Being such a pure hearted wolf, everyone is over protective of her. Especially her father who threatened to kill any boy that dares to look at her weirdly.

Connor and Katy completed their mating process a week after they found each other. They now had three year old twins who were both boys named Troy and Trent. The three year old boys were also very protective of Amelia. Connor and Katy also became the King and Queen of the werewolves. They govern the North and East side while Lucas and Lia governed the South and West side.

Jake finally met his mate months after he apologized to Lia. They now have a son and is living happily in the Silver Moon pack.

Nick met his mate a year later after he joined the Shadow Valley pack. Since his sister became Queen, he took the role of becoming the Shadow Valley pack's Beta. He found his mate when he was attacking a hunter's base. They were fully mated and just got married.

Jace finally accepted the fact that his mate is dead and his son won't ever come back. He worked day and night and finally found a lone she wolf. They fell in love instantly and are now about to have their second daughter.

Finn became a well-known master of computers and worked for the council where he became one of the richest werewolves besides the royalties.

Kent stayed with the Silver Moon pack when he found his mate and became the pack's enforcer.

Trey lived with Lia in the royal castle where he took care of Arthur and Amelia whenever Lia and Lucas were busy. He still hasn't found his mate but he's still searching.

Ryan along with his mate, Cassidy has about three children now and they're expecting their fourth child. After the battle, Ryan became good friends with Jace and his pack became one of the strongest packs around the werewolf world.

The werewolf world prospered and lived in peace and harmony. Everything was finally alright. The Rogues got lesser because they started joining packs or making new packs. Hunters were dwindling and have almost disappeared completely.

Lia and Lucas were running through the forest, enjoying the night air when they stopped near a clearing. They shifted back to human form and held each other. "Lia, will you be with me forever?" Lucas asked. Lia turned and looked at her husband, mate, best friend, and King. Her eyes filled with love for this man who she can call hers.

"Forever and ever." She said breathlessly.

Lucas gave her a sweet kiss as he replied, "Howl with me."

Lia smiled at him, "Howl at my side."

They both shifted as their wolves howled together in perfect harmony.

~~~The End~~~

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note ~ Thank you so much everyone for reading Howl at My Side. This is my very first story so I'm sorry if you don't completely understand it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. Again, thank you so much for those who gave me their support and thank you all for reading my story.

Goodbye~