Part 2

Authors note: I've wirtten quite a lot and I'm still going so you can expect a lot of updates! I really hate it if you have to wait two weeks or more to get a new update so I won't do that and update on a regular base. I have a cast (or at least I'm still working on it) but I think it's nicer if you imagine evruyone on your own. Although Chris Hemsworth is a real hottie and he would be perfect for the Dante part haha :P I'l give you a picture of some people and it is your choice if you like them or immagine someone else in your mind.

Todays picture is hot hot hot Jace! :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla pov:

Weeks had gone by and Sarah still had no luck. Troy tried very hard to set up a meeting with each alpha but it was really hard. They didn't want to because they had more important things to take care of.

But Troy could be really persuading so in the end Sarah got to meet alpha Jason from the Moonstone pack, alpha Nate form the Blood moon pack, alpha Aron from the Dark woods pack and alpha Michael from the Black ash pack.

I wasn't really fond of alphas but I really got along with Christian, the Beta from the Dark woods pack. We spent a lot of time together and I had to admit I really enjoyed our time together. Not in any sexual way though, more in a friendly way. He promised to make a visit once Sarah had settled down somewhere and of course he couldn't help but chuckle about the whole 'mating with an alpha' idea of Sarah and Troy.

I couldn't agree more with him. After we said our goodbyes and exchanged phone numbers he offered me to stay at their pack. He was sure Alpha Aron wouldn’t have a problem with it and as much as I wanted to stay, I knew I couldn't. Not yet.

We were on our way to the Midnight pack. It was a really strong pack and their alpha was known for a lady killer, as he hadn't found his mate just yet.

I think there wasn't any pack were we stood a chance as big as this one. Alpha Jace would be drooping over Sarah's feet. That was for sure.

His name was the same as my beloved brother. Every thought of him made me emotional. I missed him so much... He was always there for me, when other kids were bullying me, when our parents got mad at me. Either way he kicked some sense back into them or he took the blame whenever my parents got mad.

Troy drove faster than the speed limit and it honestly scared me but I didn’t dare to say anything about it. There was no alpha nearby so he had no reason not to beat me up.

Sarah was sitting next to Troy and she had an uninterested look on her face while she was browsing the pages of  some kind of magazine. She didn't say anything, she just sighed every couple of minutes, clearly trying to show her annoyance of the long drive. There was soft music playing out of the radio and I closed my eyes, trying to catch up some sleep. Sleeping in the car was way more comfortable than sleeping on the floor. Sarah made me do it every time we visited an Alpha and we were allowed to stay. She enjoyed the power she had over me because she knew if I abounded her orders my uncle would beat me up.

I really, really wanted to be this strong, fierce and feminine woman but my whole past and present broke me. I didn’t think I could ever go back to my old behavior.

I used to be a smiley kid, people always called me 'sunshine'. What was left of me? I was an insecure mess., good for nothing but misery and problems.

I would make sure that after all of this I would get away and start a new life in the Dark woods pack. With Beta Christian looking after me, I was sure there would be no problems with integration in the pack.