06; the fox & the psychopath

With a plan as good as gold now set into motion, Lita was over the rainbow of psychosis with glee; but unfortunately for her, she found herself remaining in a constant struggle of keeping it concealed in order to finalize the nogitsune's possession of Stiles. It was a rather divine move if she did say so herself, a trick only the greatest of manipulators could manage to pull off; one of which involved making an innocent heart bleed with sympathy for the devil herself.

Lita sat in a wheelchair, placed as though she were a doll. Her head lolled to the side, hair covering half of her face as soft breaths occasionally moved it. Her wrists were bound to the arm rests on either side of her with leather buckles commonly found in Eichen's five point restraint system. It looked tight- but to someone who'd been in the restraints as many times as her, she'd mastered the art of nearly tearing the skin off her hands just to slip out of them. After all, she was trusting the trickster- she couldn't allow herself to fall victim to yet another one of the creature's tricks.

She knew all too well what turning her back on someone allowed the, to do; and the last thing she needed was another shot of Haldol from Brunski when he found her, and a room in the infamous closed unit. Lita was getting out of Eichen House, whether or not the nogitsune intended on allowing her to stick around & play his sadistic game- though, she had a feeling he would.

Everyone knows that in the game of chess, a king is the equivalent of a pawn without his queen.

At the mere thought, Lita found herself wanting to smirk maliciously- but she remained still. She had a feeling Stiles was beginning to regain consciousness, judging by the sound of pained groans from across the room. She'd hit him awfully hard with that piece of pipe; Lita swore she'd even seen blood as she was helping Oliver restrain him in a chair. Nonetheless, he wasn't dead, and that's all she cared about- the nogitsune needed a host, and while Lita was a little too curious of what demonic possession felt like, she wasn't hoping to experience it any time soon.

"I borrowed a few pointers from the five point restraint system." Oliver chuckled, indicating to Lita that Stiles had indeed awoken.

"Oliver, stop this." Stiles spoke, his voice raspy as she tugged at the leather bindings around his wrists. As realization quickly set in that it was a useless waste of valuable energy, another quickly arose as his eyes landed on a familiar psychopath across the room. He felt a pang of guilt at the sight of her, slouched over in the wheelchair & seemingly unconscious. She never belonged in this situation. Lita was never a part of the supernatural, and while she had committed a brutal crime in her life without remorse, she didn't deserve any of the impending pain & torment she was expected to be put through.

But Oliver was incapable of giving a shit about any desperate pleas- in fact, he wasn't even listening to what the teen had said. Instead, Oliver was in the midst of a coughing fit, one that appeared to be causing him a lot of pain. By the time it came to an end, he was left with a handful of blood & a dead fly, neither of which seemed to concern him in his current state. He brushed it off, his grip on the drill in his other hand tightening as the piece of equipment started up with the flick of a switch.

"Oliver, listen to me. Stop!" Stiles pleaded, the sound loudening as Oliver moved the drill closer to his head. Begging for his life was as hopeless as a psychiatrist trying to cure Lita of her paychosis; Oliver believed he was emptying Stiles' mind of evil spirits, and no amount of reasoning would changed that. But it didn't stop Stiles from trying. "Oliver, stop!"

"Start with her." A rough voice demanded over the buzz of the drill, Oliver's gaze quickly moving to Lita as the nogitsune made it's presence known. It was going along with the plan Lita had explained to Oliver- it was listening to her. She'd instructed him to pretend as though he were going to kill her before Stiles had woken.