Morning Love

"Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves."
— Proverbs 7:18

The next morning, Gray awoke to a pain in his groin. He was rigidly hard, almost to the point of bursting. Natsu's hot ass was pressed right against him, so tight he could feel his erection partially wedged between the crack. He hurt so bad, he felt like if Natsu shifted even a little, he might come in his pants.

"You awake?" Natsu asked, and Gray gasped. "You've been rutting against me for ten goddamn minutes. I really can't take more and still keep quiet."

"S-sorry," he cringed, pulling back, away from that burning body.

Natsu spun around in the sleeping bag so suddenly, it startled Gray. Then he rolled on top, the whole bag moving with him, and pinned Gray down.

"You were rutting against my ass," he stated slower, and Natsu bore his groin down right against Gray's. "Isn't it only fair that I give back?"

Gray felt the swollen member sparking with pleasure so intense, it edged toward pain.

"You want my ass that badly, don't you?" Natsu teased with a sensual, feral smile.

"Natsu!" Gray cried. Natsu's hips were shifting, grinding their cocks together.

"And you called me a pervert. I may have spied on you jerking off, and I may have kissed you when you were asleep, but at least I didn't try to rape you in the middle of the night."

"I wasn't ... I didn't ... I wasn't even awake, you jerk. Get off!"

"No," Natsu said coldly.

Gray's eyes widened in shock. Up until now, Natsu had asked permission for absolutely everything. Hearing him being forceful was ... oddly arousing. Just then, Natsu stroked their cocks together at a different angle, and Gray arched up into it.

"Natsu, I'm ... I'm really close, dammit."

"I should think so, considering how long you've been humping against my ass."

"No, I ... I'm seriously ... goddammit, Natsu, I'm gonna come!"

"Then do it," he ordered, thrusting mercilessly against him. "This is punishment."

His cheeks flushed. "But ... my clothes—"

"Yes, like this." He kissed Gray's cheeks which had gone past pink and into a shade of maroon. "I'll wash your pants, Gray. Just come for me. Enjoy it."

"But ... I..."

He paused and looked down in concern. "Should I really stop?"

Finally, he was asking. Gray felt some relief at hearing him showing that same concern, except now ... he liked this too much. It was so dirty, making love first thing in the morning, about to come while still clothed, and Natsu taking him so forcefully, just like those erotic dreams of the Half-Dragon Prince.

"H-hold me down," he whispered.

Natsu raised an eyebrow. What the hell? Still, he pinned Gray's wrists down. "Are you a masochist?" he asked in surprise.

"No, just ... let's just say I'm living out a dream." He could almost imagine his draconian prince above him.

"Whatever you want," Natsu smiled devilishly. "I just want to pleasure you." He began to frot against Gray again. "Seriously, you were going at my ass so vigorously, I thought for sure you were awake."