SamanthaDixon2 - Austin

For @SamanthaDixon2

oh and idk if I have dedicated anything to @crysbeltloves1D so this is also dedicated to you!! :)♥

sorry for the wait please don't hate me...

____________________________________

You were at the park playing fetch with your puppy, Fifi, and you felt like it was only you and her.... You didn't notice when people would walk by hear and there because you were focusing on the cute little puppy your mom got you right before she passed of cancer... You felt like hating is bad because its so strong, but cancer is something you can hate... it took the nicest person who gave all the time and never asked for anything in return... You started thinking about it and remembered you never thanked your mom or told her 'I Love You'... You never noticed what you had...

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice the tears streaming down your face..... You also didn't notice that Fifi wasn't with you anymore... You panicked and grabbed all of your stuff. You jogged all around the park and finally found her near the pond... It looked like she was about to slip in and you were to far away to get to her.

Finally, you relaxed when a boy grabbed her and cuddled her. He started talking to her as you walk towards him...

"Ummm..." You said awkwardly....

"Oh, um, is this your puppy?" He asked..

"Yea, she sort of got away from me." Like everything else ..

"Are you alright?..." He sort of asked like he wanted a name...

"Yea and umm.. I'm Samantha."

"Cool, I'm Austin, do you mind if I call you Mantha?"

"Go ahead."

"Ok cool.. umm, I was about to grab a smoothie, wanna come?"

OMG he was so cute and wants to get smoothies?!? duh!! ok, play it cool... "yea, but umm, maybe I should take Fifi home so she can rest.."

"yea, can I come with?"

"sure"

You two walked to your house real quick and you put Fifi in the laundry room... she already had water and food and anything else she liked, so you locked up and went back to Austin... You guys walked to the local smoothie shop which was surprisingly empty... You got a strawberry-banana and he got an orange twist... You sat and started talking to him.. He started telling you about how he can't wait to have this huge meeting with a record label later this week. He lives in Texas, but is in L.A. for the meeting.. He told you he went to the park to clear his head because he got worried about them not liking him.....

Then, he asked you to tell him about yourself... *You told him you were sorry if you looked panicked at the park because of Fifi... She ment the world to you because your mom...*

"What about your mom?" he asked.

"Well, she had cancer and knew she wouldn't make it, so she helped me pick out a newborn on one of her last days."

You started tearing up but felt a smile of the memory creep onto your face..

"I'm so sorry Mantha, I shouldn't have asked.."

"Its alright."

"Come on, ill take you home, you look restless."

You nodded and let him walk you home. He said he would love to keep talking to you.. and He couldn't have a girlfriend because he needed to focus, but he can have a girl Friend... So you two exchanged numbers and he was off to tell his mom he loved her...

The two of you texted and snapchatted all night with guest star Fifi, and Momma Mahone...

You then became forever a Mahomie :)♥

*****************************************

Sorry if it sucks... Love you guys!

~Dayda♥