@ MissesAustinMahone ; long; dirty; part 1

this one is for Misses Austin Mahone and might be written in parts like my first one so please be patient :)♥

it will be super long! *

______________________

"Austin I love our house!"

You husband Austin had helped you find the perfect house that is the perfect size to customize.... The two of you put so many different types of rooms in... It was also nowhere near other houses. it was a land all to yourselves..

"I know babe its perfect" he said against your breasts. You and Austin were a deffierent couple... All you ever did was have sex and pleasure each other... You were the horniest couple alive....

"Lets go try out our fresh master bedroom?" You said seductively..

"Lets break it in babe." he replied squeasing your bum.

You two were already on the very top floor, so you walked down the hall to the bedroom... The entire top floor was mainly closets, bathrooms, etc....

You jumped on the bed and immediately had Austin on top of you... He rushed to get your low v-neck off of you and unclasping your bra..

"Babe we have all the time in the world remember?" you two had a two-month vacation that you decided to spend at home... "What's the rush?"

"I just want you so bad" he said. "feel!" he grinded against you and you felt his bulge already super stiff....

"Alright baby! I get it.... I like it fast anyways." you winked...

You two didn't talked much so you wouldn't waste precious oxygen...

He ripped off the rest of your clothes and then his own letting his member free from the restricting jeans. Without warning he rammed into you and held you down. You tried moving but he had quite a grip... when he finally let go to hold on to the headboard, you dug at his shoulders... You were screaming things all over the place like "Austin babe!!" , "Give me it all!!!" , "Ugh faster!" , "you can do better!!" , "I want to feel you in my stomach!!!!!" , "fuck baby grab my ass! pull me into you!!!"

He did as you said. You wrapped your legs tightly around his waist as he grabbed your ass to pull you as close as possible to him... For support he pressed his body against yours... His chest and lower-neck was holding your boobs in place while he sucked any skin he felt.... You pulled his face up to yours, kissing him hungrily. His thrusts were showing his excitement, hitting your favorite spot evetytime....

His fingers squeezed your butt one last time before he loosened his grip and let his cum out inside of you... that feeling in you sent you to hit your limit as well, mixing your juices with his....

You two untangled from each other and layed out on the bed... He spread his legs giving his member some space, and you leaned over the edge of the bed putting pressure on your stomach....

About and hour of rest and the both of you......................

_____________________

CLIFF HANGER!!!

10+ Votes for the next update!! <3

P.s. don't forget to read @ TwerkingWithMahones story Falling In love (Austin Mahone