4

Mollys POV
I stand back and watch as people come around the corner

"Darling, you did a fabulous job," Betty says to Frank

"Thank you dear" Alpha Austin comes round the corner, I go to walk away when Colins trips me up i fall flat on my face everyone is laughing accept Alpha Austin, beta Phillip and warrior Ronnie.

"You clumsy fat worthless bitch" Colins snaps

"Just piss off and leave us to it!" Shelly snaps,

I stand up dust myself down I start walking away when a hand wraps round my wrist I know it's Alpha Austin by the sparks running through my arm all I can think is what is he doing?.

"Can I help you Alpha Austin?"

"Enough of this shit"

"Alpha" Beta Phillip says

"We are leaving now!"

"Yes Alpha" Ronnie says Alpha Austin starts to walk away dragging me with him.

"Alpha Austin you have something that belongs to me" he stops and turns to look at Alpha Frank Alpha Frank is pointing at me. Walking back over to Alpha Frank he says

"You think you're going to stop me from taking my mate!" gasps are heard everywhere

"She is your mate?" Alpha Frank asks

"Yes she is and she's coming with me!" Alpha Austin growls"

"No way man you get stuck with that ugly fat bitch" he moves so fast so I don't see it until it's over Colins head has been separated from his body

"You killed him!"

"No shit" I turn round to see Ronnie is not there but he soon comes back and he has Tabby with him, he hands Tabby over to me and everyone is looking at us.

"Let's go!"

"Please stay for the barbecue" Alpha Frank says I look at him, what is going through his mind? then I realise he thinks that now I am with him they can make an alliance

"No we leave now and if I have to comeback it will be to kill you all!" with that said he storms off but I am rooted on the spot.

"This way Luna" Beta Phillip steers me towards the car and I get in the back with Ronnie. Beta Phillip gets in the drivers seat and Alpha Austin is in the passenger seat. We leave the place i have been wanting to escape for years but I'm not sure whether I'm going to better or worse. We pull up outside the gas station later. I'm not sure of the time I haven't kept track.

"How long have we been driving?"

"Five hours," Ronnie answers

"How long until we get to your pack?"

"Another day," Ronnie answers. I decide not to ask any more questions, so I open the door to suddenly feel a hand on my knee

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I was just going to stretch my legs and let Tabby have a wee Alpha" He lets go of my knee I climb out and put Tabby on the floor, she goes over to the sand by the road and takes a wee, we walk around and I see a hose I pick it up turning the water on, I give Tabby a drink and take a drink myself.

"What are you doing?"

"Just having a drink, Alpha."

"From a hose pipe?" I look down at my tatty shoes, he walks away I take that as my que to follow him, picking Tabby up I rush back to the car and climb in. As soon as I shut the door, the car takes off. It's quite once again we must travel for hours on end, my butt has gone numb, I look out the window just I time to see us pull in to a motel, we all get out I'm holding Tabby and follow they walk into the office I stay outside with Beta Phillip.

"How are you holding up?"

"I'm as well as I can be" Beta Phillip goes to say something else but at that moment Alpha Austin and warrior Ronnie come out, he doesn't say anything just carrys on walking so I follow him with Tabby. We reach a room and Alpha Austin opens the door he stands back for me to walk in, I walk past him into the room he shuts the door I turn around to see it's only me and him, great. I hear the door to the next room open, and I guess that's where Warrior Ronnie and Beta Phillip are staying.

I sit on a chair with Tabby there is only a double bed I guess I'll sleep on the floor, he is sitting on the bed, suddenly there is a knock at the door he opens it and there stands warrior Ronnie, he takes a bag off warrior Ronnie and shuts the door, placing the bag on the bed he looks at me.

"Come eat!" I get up and walk over to the bag and pick out a sandwich and a bottle of water, I see some cat food and milk

"Alpha Austin is the cat food and milk for Tabby?"

"Well, I'm not going to eat it, am I?"

"Thank you,"

I give up, I take the cat food and milk and put it out for tabby, I sit on the bed the other side as far away from him as I can and eat my food, when me and Tabby have finished I clean our things away. Going into the bathroom, I sit on the side of the tub. I just needed a breather away from him. I'm in there five minutes before I decide I better get out there, I walk back into the room and sit on the chair. Tabby jumps onto my lap and gets settled. He is still in the same spot that he was in when I went into the bathroom. My eyes were getting heavier. I closed my eyes just to rest them. I must have fallen asleep. I'm dreaming I'm being lifted and placed on something soft, then I feel a dip and an arm wrap around my waist yes defiantly a dream.