7

Mollys POV
Going to the bathroom I have a quick wash when ready I open the bathroom door and make my way downstairs leavening the door open for Tabby, I open the front door and walk down the path I look back at the house seeing it is his home. Shaking my head, I walk through the woods, making my way to the hospital. When arms come around me, holding me tight, I don't panic cause the sparks give away that it's Alpha Austin.

"You left without me, why?"

"Why do I have to tell you? it's not like I'm running away. "

"You will never run from me!"

"I'm sorry I should have told you where I was going."

"Do you want to shift?" Wow, talk about a change of direction

"Yes I would like to shift" I walk behind a tree and he walks behind another one, I strip and picture Robin in my mind, I feel my bones starting to reform and for a moment there's a sharp unimaginable pain I cry out. Alpha Austin is beside me in a instant his black wolf looming over me, I lie there panting for a minute it's been so long since I shifted that it was bound to hurt, I slowly get to my feet or should I say paws and he walks forward and licks my snout Robin is in heaven then he walks around me never leaving my side his fur brushing mine and leaving a trail of sparks. We start walking till I get my bearings then I take off in a run and I can't get enough it's been to dam long that Robin has been out I give control over to her let her do her thing, she runs and jumps rolls on the forest floor, Alpha Austin never once let's me out of his sight, I love that Robin is happy and make a promise to her to let her out everyday. I see some pack members are watching Robin. Some in Wolf form some in human form they have smiles on their faces, and some kids are laughing.

"Robin, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, but if you want to make it up to me, please try with Austin and Sam,"

"Sam?"

"Austin's wolf"

"Are you bargaining with me?" I get no reply to the cheeky wolf

"Ok I'll try but I'm not just going to roll over for him" we run and run until I spot a lake sitting down I take a drink of water, I need to see Del so I get up and run all the way back to my clothes Robin gives me control back and I shift it's not as bad as before I get dressed and walk out behind the tree

"I need to see Del,"

"One condition"

"What?"

"That you call me Austin just Austin."

"Ok, Austin."

"Come on, let's go see Del." we walk to the hospital when we enter Clarissa, is there

"Hello Luna, Alpha"

"Hello Clarissa," we walk down to Dels room. I go to knock, but Austin just walks in. I shake my head but follow.

"Luna, thank you so much."

"No need to really"

"We must if it was not for you we would be mourning the loss of our daughter right now" Ryder smiles at me I make my way over to the bed, Del jumps up on the bed and throws herself into my arms.

"Hi Luna,"

"Hi Del, how are you feeling?"

"Good, I want to go outside and play, but they won't let me." I smile at her

"I'm sure you can go out when the doctor is finished his tests to make sure you're ok."

"Mamma says you're my angel you saved me."

"I did,"

"I was sick?"

"Yes, you were." Just then, Alex walked in with a huge smile on his face

"I'm happy to say that all the tests came back clear she is perfectly healthy." her parents are crying and hugging her. Alex walks up to me.

"Thank you for saving her when I couldn't,"

"There is no need to thank me." he nods bows and walks away from me

"Luna, guess what?"

"What?"

"I can go,"

"That's brilliant."

"Will you walk out with me? I want to show people my angel,"

"I would be honoured to, but I need to speak to your parents first. Why don't you go and see Clarissa say thank you?"

"Ok, she runs out of the room,"

"Is everything ok, Luna?" Dee asks

"Everything with Del is fine. This is nothing to do with her. It's you. I want to help if you want, of course,"

"Me?"

"Yes."

"But I don't understand," she then puts her hand to her stomach. "I can't. I'm already in your debt for saving my daughter."

"You are not in my debt for saving Del,"

"I would be happy if you could help me us." she looks at Ryder

"Please lie on the bed." Dee climbs on the bed and lies down. Ryder takes her hand

"I'm sorry you can't touch her while I do this."

"Oh, sorry," he smiles at me he then joins Austin at the end of the bed

"Just relax for me" I place my hands on her stomach and close my eyes I feel the warmth flow down my arms the white glow wraps around Dee, I feel the damage what was done begin to repair it's self, once everything is done the warmth flows up my arms and and the white glow leaves Dee. I get a little dizzy, and Austin places me in a chair.

"I'm ok just a little dizzy it's because I haven't use healing in a long time, it's like shifting when you do it often it's like second nature" I smile at them all.

"Luna in one day you have saved my daughter and given me the chance to give her brothers and sisters, you truly are our family's angel" I walk up to her and hug her, we talk for a while then Del comes running in

"Can we go?"

"Yes come on" Dee takes her hand and she holds her other hand out to me, I look at Ryder and he nods at me smiling, I take her hand she starts pulling us forward, I see Alex and Clarissa

"Bye Del"

"Bye, doctor."

"Bye Del"

"Bye nice, nurse,"

We walk down the hall, and I see the main doors. Del tries to pull harder. We laugh. I look back and even see what looks like the beginning of a smile on Austin's face.