10

Mollys POV
The women behind the counter pass over bag after bag in the end. I count ten bags

"What did you get?"

"Clothes for you"

"All that?"

"Yes."

"I don't need all that it's too much." he doesn't say anything. he just takes the bags and walks out.

"You should have just said thank you," Phillip says he walks out after him, and I follow them out to see Phillip has taken all the bags and is walking away, I walk up to him

"Austin about in there, I'm sorry. I just didn't want you spending so much money on me." he takes my hand and just walks. We arrive at the pet shop he grabs a cart and as we walk around he grabs everything they have for a cat I swear a bed, cat food for a year, milk treats, toys you name it he picks it up, he looks at me

"Is there anything else she needs?"

" No you have everything" he nods his head and walks to the check out, I pack as everything comes down when the man gives him the price I just look away he hands his card over and picks up the bags, I pick a few bags up just as Phillip walks in he takes the bags off me, I roll my eyes there is no point in arguing with them so I just follow them out to the car.
I go to get in back seat when I hear" Get in the front passenger side" I get in where he told me to and wait, when they get in then Austin gets in the drivers seat and Phillip gets in the back. As we drive along, I look out the window and see we are near the Pack. I just wish I had a home to call my own. I stay with Austin, but it's not home. We arrive back at the pack he parks the car in front of his house we get out I go to get some bags but he hands me a key and tells me to go inside, I open the door and Tabby is lying on her back on the sofa she opens her eyes and looks at me I walk over to her and pick her up. I rub behind her ears. I hear the door shut, and Austin walks into the front room.

"I think it's time for a talk," Austin says

"Should I unpack first?"

"No, sit down!" I sit on the sofa and put Tabby on my lap he sits forward, hands cradling his head. The silence stretches on then he looks at me "When we first met I was mad at you, well I was mad I found you" I don't say anything "What I'm about to tell you is not to go any further!"

"Ok."

"I'm telling you this because I do want to give us a go, you told me a few days ago I had to figure out what I wanted when you hear what I have to say you have to figure out what you want. The only person who knows everything is Phillip" he sighs "when I was sixteen years old I had an uncle he was always nice to my mom, dad, me he didn't live here but was welcome anytime. One night he turned up with a friend we thought nothing of it, we had dinner and I went to my room I must of been there an hour when I heard a bang, I went downstairs and he had my mother and father on the floor hands behind there backs. I mind linked the beta told him we needed help, and then my uncle said to me, "I will let them live if you give up the Alpha position." My mom and dad were screaming no in my head. Just then, the warriors and beta came running in at that moment he raised a sword, and everyone stood still, I said ok I'll do what you want, never having any intention of giving up the Alpha position. At that very moment he brought down the sword down and killed them both taking there heads off, I saw red we all charged that bastard got away, got away can you believe it?, we killed his friend and I have been looking for him ever since. That day, I made a promise to myself never to love anyone again, my mate. No one, I didn't want anyone who could be used against me. "

"I'm so sorry Austin, I understand better now,"

"That's why I wanted to build a reputation that nobody would mess with this pack, the people I have me and my pack have killed is because they have at one point given Malcolm a hiding spot from me, that's his name I have contacted every pack telling them I want him I have to do this for my parents for me for closure". I get up and walk over to him. I sit next to him, taking his hands he looks at me, and I rest my head against his.

"I'm willing to give us a go." he looks at me

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"About what you said earlier about eating and stuff, this is your home you can do what you want I don't want you to be scared of me or to do anything here you me Tabby home and I want you to sleep in the same bed as me, we don't have to do anything just I want you close".

"Ok then I'll try, what I told you in the clothes shop about my parents is true you know he didn't even have funerals for those that died he just made a huge fire and threw the bodies on, Alpha Frank held me there and made me watch my parents burn, then the next day he got me out of my home and put me in a cabin he took everything, even the bath and shower I was left with what you saw. All my parents' things were taken and destroyed. I have nothing of there's not even a photo. "

"Why did he treat you like that?"

"I don't know, that's the annoying thing." we sit there saying nothing, both lost in our own thoughts.