The Gig

Taylor's P.O.V

When I woke up we were cuddled up on the floor naked. Rach had been crying. There was tears under her eyes and on my chest. I didn't understand why she was crying so I sat up bringing Rach with me. I lifted her up and put her in my lap. She had woken up now. She looked into my eyes then kissed my lips softly. I smiled at her then pulled her into my arms. I kissed her forehead then said "Baby what's wrong? Why were you crying?" She looked down and didn't reply. I put my fingers on her chin then brought her lips to mine. I pulled away then said "Baby please I want to help you." She stopped for a moment. She sighed then said "I love you so much. And I can't imagine what I would've done if I was too late. Who would have saved you. I can't believe that it was actually-" Her voice cracked and she burst into tears. I just pulled her in as close as I could. I rubbed her back then said "Baby I love you so much too. We aren't going to talks bout this ever again ok. We need to move on." I kissed her head then kept hugging her. We just stayed like that for about an hour until we got too cold. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs to her room. I put her down on the bed then kissed her. I said through kisses "One last thing before we get dressed." I then spread her legs then got to work.

By the time I had finished Rach was knackered. I crawled back up to her lips and we continued making out. After a while we stopped and actually started to get dressed. Rach put on her underwear then checked the time. She said quietly "Fuck it's today." I didn't understand so I said "What's today?" She looked up at me then said "Today is my meeting with my manager. We are supposed to organize upcoming gigs and opportunities. He needs to know we are together or he will set me up for dates and singles events." I stopped for a second and then said "Okay that's fine. When is it and Where?" She looked at her phone for a minute presumably looking for the details then said "Okay it's at 6 which is in 2 hours and it's at the Sky Garden" Jesus. The Sky Garden. We needed to leave soon so we can take good pictures and get food on the way.

We got dressed up smartly and left for the Sky Garden. We stopped to get some lunch at Leon (if you
don't know it's healthy fast food and it's incredible). We held hands as we walked and took loads of cute pictures. Once we had got to the sky garden it was 5:50. We had to go through checks and scanners like at the airport. We then made our way up to floor 35 to meet Rach's manager. I had never met him so I didn't what he would look like or anything. We got a drink each then went to sit down. We took lots of cute pictures of us and each other and the views.

We kissed for a moment then Rach quickly pulled away. She stoop up so I did too. Rach shook a mans hand and said "Hello Matt, this is my girlfriend Taylor." I was shocked bc I didn't think she was just going to say it right then but I shook Matts hand and said "Nice to meet you." with a smile. He sat down opposite us then got out some files from his brief case. After he put his briefcase down he smiled then said "You two seem lovely together." he paused for a moment then continued "Now, let's get down to business. Rachel we need to organize a few more gigs to get you exposed." Rach was about to say something but Matt cut her off with "Speaking of which. You're playing here." Rach looked shocked and said "Oh okay um when?" Matt laughed and said "In about 30 minutes." Rachel's face just dropped and she looked terrified. I grabbed her hand to try and comfort her. Matt showed her where the piano was and the guitar next to it. Rach sat in the seat and started to practice.

She was so nervous she was shaking everywhere. I knelt down next to her and gently kissed her lips. I then pulled away and said "Baby it's okay you can do this you'll be amazing and im going to be right behind you the whole time. They are going to love you okay just breathe and stay calm. I believe in you." I finished off with a kiss then rubbed her thigh. I stepped back and let Matt introduce her. Once she had started there was no stopping her. She was amazing. Her set up was amazing. She played for 2 hours with a 15 minute break in the middle. In the break she had a quick drink then we made out the rest of the break. Her line up was so good. She has such a good voice and I've never heard such good covers of songs.
First half:
Mrs Potato Head by Melanie Martinez
Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds
Hold on we're going home by Drake
Not the only one by Sam Smith
Wonderwall by Oasis
Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez
Numb by Marina and the Diamonds
What do you mean by Justin Bieber
Chocolate by The 1975
Soap by Melanie Martinez
Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
What would you do by City High
Breezeblocks by Alt-J
Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding
She will be loved by Maroon 5
Pity Party by Melanie Martinez
A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

Second Half:
Soap by Melanie Martinez
If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys
This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco
I see fire by Ed Sheeran
Love me harder by Ariana Grande
Broken Strings by James Morrison
Easy Love by Sigala
Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez
Stressed out by Twenty One Pilots
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens
Ride by Lana Del Rey
Tag you're it by Melanie Martinez
All in my head by Tori Kelly
Halo by Beyoncé
Skinny Love by Birdy
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
Stay by Rianna

My girlfriend is amazing. She's going to be famous. When she finished everyone stood up and applauded. They kept on clapping for minuets. People came rushing up to her with business cards, phones to take selfies, some people even have her drinks and money. It was really fun at first but after a while I wanted to have my baby back. I whispered in her ear "Baby I feel faint can we go soon?" I felt awful for lying because she looked so worried. She told Matt that they had to go and if anyone had any inquiries to either tell him or email her. She grabbed my hand then waved to the big crowed as we walked off.