The drive

Taylor's P.O.V

Once we got to the car I lifted her into the car did her seatbelt and closed the door. I got in the other side and started up the car. I drove out the hospital and set off home. We just sat in silence for ages until Rach said "I'm so fucking sorry." She burst into tears but continued over her tears "It's all my fault I fucked everything up. I'm going to get better I promise. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I love you. Well no. The truth is...I...I....I'm in love with you. and you're all I have." I didn't say anything just looked at her then pulled over. I undid my seatbelt then leaned in and started making out with her. I pulled away in the middle and said "Don't be sorry it's not your fault and you see the thing is I'm in love with you too. Now let's go for a walk or should I say hobble?" I got out the car then got her out and locked it up. There was a woods next to the lay by so we went in there hand in hand. It was beautiful. So Autumnal. And there was a little waterfall that flowed through rocks and pebbles.

She stopped for a second then lead me to a rock. We sat down and I went to make out with her but she put her finger in the way. She kissed my lips softly then started singing "it's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can, Easily hide. I don't have much money, but babe if I did. I'd buy a big house where, we both could live. So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do. See I've forgotten if, they're green or they're blue. Anyway the thing is, what I really mean. Yours are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen." She stood up and let go of my hand then continued "And you can tell everybody, this is your song. It may be quite simple but, now that it's done. I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words. How wonderful life is, now you're in the world." She walked down the rock into the stream ignoring her foot then continued "If I was a sculptor, but then again no. Or a girl who makes potions in a traveling show. I know it's not much but, it's the best I can do. My gift is my song and, this ones for you." She sang "AhhhAhhOhhAhh" for a while then sang the chorus with more volume "And you can tell everybody, this is your song. It may be quite simple but, now that it's done." She walked back up the rock slowly and crawled towards me "I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind, that I put down in woorddds" She put her hands on my waist and sang softly the last line "How wonderful life is, now you're in the world." As soon as she finished she threw lips onto mine. We made out for what felt like hours but must have only been minuets.

After a bit she pulled away and said "Let's take this back to the house okay?" I kissed her again quickly then helped ourselves up. We went back the car and set off. We drove back in silence just listening to the world go by. When we got home I lifted her up the stairs and into bed. I went back and got her medication and some water for her. She took them then said "I love you more than life Rachel, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." We got under the covers and started making out. She kept her hands on my waist then pulled off my top. We kept making out until she pulled away and said "Baby I'm sorry but I'm too weak. I don't think I can go down on you." I kissed her lips softly then rolled her onto her back. I kissed her neck softly then said "It's okay I'll do all the work baby and you don't even have to repay me." I winked at her then started going down on her. I kept going for ages and the whole time she kept her hands on the bed stead. After a while I pulled out and crawled back up to her lips. She put her arms around me and kissed my forehead. She hugged me and we just held each other. Just for a while until mum got here.