Chapter 6

Jakes P.O.V

Katelyn whispered a little really. I just nodded giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Um yeah they were really important 17 years ago before you were born they still are. So your mum lovely lady she was the most beautiful Angel of them all. Every supernatural envies her looks and not only that but she is really nice you could get along with her at all times", I stopped to take a breath then continued, "Your dad is the a vampire leader of the most powerful pack ever known to history so far. He is strong and smart but at the same time he is kind and caring he truly is a nice man. But one day your mother and father met each other and you could tell that they were in love at first sight but sadly there was a law that you can only marry a supernatural of your own kind because if they have children the babies could grow up to be to powerful or something like that. in the end the two didn't care they secretly saw each other everyday. One day they were caught kissing and everybody went against them because they were afraid that if they had a baby it could destroy the world. They were put in jail and I guess they also had a secret child", I stopped and took another breath,"But then people started to rebel because your mum and dad are such good leaders that everyone new they wouldn't do such terrible things if they new it was so bad so they got released and are still in power I guess they must have lost you or something because there was this huge search party for the missing baby. A year later the law was lifted and people of different species have babies but your different", I stopped what I was saying she had gained more strength now and was crying, "continue" she spoke.

"Well judging from the test because your parents were so powerful they created something different something no one knows about like we don't even know what you are", I finished what I was saying and started unstrapping her. She sat up and rubbed her now red wrists.

"so does this mean I'm not a slave anymore " I just nodded with a smile but she continued "can I still stay here though" again I just nodded I mean I've only known her for a little while and I'm already attached.

I helped her off the bed and to the kitchen helping her up onto the table I mean I had to I've got big furniture and she's just really tiny she gave me quick smile and said thanks. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of blood and an apple. The able for her and the blood for me.

"So are my 'parents' still looking for me" , she had a tiny bit of sadness to her words.

"um no they gave up about 13 years ago because they thought you were dead but I'm sure if we took you to them they would be so happy".

She looked sad when I finished what I was saying I mean finding out your parents gave up without evidence would be heart breaking.

" Can I meat them one day".

"Yes of course there is uh this ball coming up soon and their hosting it and uh um I don't have anyone to go with so do you wanna be my date for the event", I have no clue why I was so nervous I mean she is gorgeous and has a kind soul but I only just met her I can't have feelings for her already.

" that would be lovely but I don't have anything to wear", she looked so guilty saying that but I mean I got invited because I'm one of the most wealthiest vampires there is of course I'll buy her stuff to wear.

"don't worry love I can arrange things for you". I gave her one of my fabulous smiles as she gave me a blush. Wow that was cute!

"thank you master", my heart shattered shes not a slave anymore she doesn't need to call me that.

"Hey hey don't call me that anymore your not a slave and plus I was going to make you call me Jake eventually I mean master is such a stupid name". She just smiled. God those smiles so innocent and adorable.

"So uh Jake what should we do know", I just gave her a cheecky smile I know exactly what we can do.

Katelyn's P.O.V

I was so happy I get to meet my real parents soon. I also get to go to a ball and I am not a slave anymore uh this is just perfect.

I asked what we should do know before it got awkward and he just smiled like he knew what we were going to do. This probably can't be good.

=============================

Hi everyone thankyou to the people who

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

This chapter goes out to my friends at school haha (Chinese class do you remember) anyway love all you guys.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS !

~Naomi