Chapter 23

Jakes P.O.V

She just stood there glaring at me with cold eyes. They were bloodshot as if she had been crying not stop and her hair was all over the place. Katelyn looked like a mess and I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with me and that made everything worse. To think that I'm the reason she is like this makes me feel terrible.

I stepped up onto the first step and if it was even more possible Katelyn glared at me even more turning her eyes into smaller slits as they stared coldly at me.

"Katelyn, baby, I know your mad and I'm sorry, honestly I really didn't want to do anything to you like that I was just caught up in the moment and I'm sorry" I said now standing in front of her.

She still continued to stare at me as I continued "I know I did something horrible........trust me I know but..........but your going to have to forgive me eventually because I won't quit........I'll...........I'll keep trying till I get your heart again and I hope you know that".

"Why......why did you keep this as a secret" Katelyn spoke with a quiver.

"What do you mean?" I spoke softly as I rubbed my thumb against her cheek as a tear ran down the side of her face.

She gazed into my eyes as she said "I'm your mate and you didn't tell me".

"I didn't want to tell you. I wanted you to find out" I replied softly as I held her face in my hands so that she would look me in the eye.

"Do you love me?" Katelyn spoke up from the silence that had fallen.

"With every bit of my heart" I said and then finally kissed her after the excruciating long time.

The kiss was filled with love and longing as we roughly kissed each other with as much passion we had. My teeth chewed on her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly gave me. My tongue explored her mouth while she did the same. It felt so right to have my angel in my arms as we shared this intimate moment.

I was soon cut of my trace when I could hear this strange noise that was coming from the background and it sounded like glass cracking and then soon replaced with a women yelling at us to stop. I reluctantly pulled away from my kitten and met the terrified eyes of her mother.

Katelyn's P.O.V

I was so relieved I finally get to be in Jakes arms and kiss him again. I'm still mad, yes, but the thing is I don't really care right now I love him with all my heart and that's why I couldn't stand being so far away from him.

When Jake kissed me I didn't hold back no actually I couldn't hold back because I had been away from him for to long and it was starting to annoy me that I hadn't felt his lips in a long time.

His lips were soft and smooth as they kissed me roughly and all I felt was love. My heart was beating as I just thought of the sentence he had just said to me. He loved me and that's all I care about right now.

My heart was beating in my chest so hard but it stopped beating at a rapid speed when Jake pulled away. He was looking at something standing behind me. Mum? When did she get here?

"You need to be more care full with your powers Katelyn, look what you did to the house" my mum said gesturing towards the house.

All the windows had cracks in them and it looked like someone had gotten a pen and drew squiggly lines all over the windows. I'd say if we kissed any longer the windows would have shattered and would have killed about 3 or 4 people.

I gave mum an apologetic smile before turning around and giving Jake a quick peck before pulling him into the house with me.

Jakes P.O.V

Katelyn and I were watching a movie right now even though I wanted her to tell me about these powers of hers but she didn't listen and kept pulling me toward the lounge room for us to watch The Amazing Spider-Man (My favourite movie ).

I will definitely be getting that out of her soon no matter what! I quickly snapped out of my rant when there was a buzz in my pocket.

I picked my phone out of my pocket and noticed there was a text and it read,

To:Jake

From: P

You got her now but I know for a fact you won't have her for long.

=============================

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!:

OK sorry for the extremely short chapter but I'm letting you know now that the next one will be really long and I promise! Also thank you guys we made top 9 can you believe it!!!

Ok also please stop commenting update update update unless its four days later. Tell me about your day or something I want to know and I'll probably reply back but I love you guys anyway!

280+ votes or 61+ comments :) till the next update.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi