Chapter 21

Jakes P.O.V

We danced for so long just having the best time ever. Katelyn was definitely more drunk then I was in fact I was pretty sober. I watched as she danced with Melody and they laughed at the stupid dances they were doing. It was actually really funny what they were doing together and kinda sexy at the same time. Trust me I could tell if you know what I mean- Jake junior has awoken- and also you could see all the lust full eyes watching Katelyn.

I slowly got up from my chair that I was sitting on and walked over to Katelyn. I grabbed her hips and we started grinding together earning a moan to come from Katelyn's mouth and a groan to come out of mine.

Not much longer I had Katelyn against a wall and my hands on either side of her face as I kissing her roughly. My tongue slipped into her mouth and now it was a rushed lustful kiss. Not thinking of my actions I picked up Katelyn's thighs and wrapped them around me.

We continued our hot kiss and before I new it I was walking up the stairs and was in Katelyn's room in no time. I placed her down on her feet again and locked the door. As soon as I was finished locking the door I had Katelyn up against it kissing her again.

Not much later my hand slipped down to her hip and I pulled her forward and our hips touched together and then again I rocked my hips forward earning a moan from booth of us.

I tangled one of my hands through her hair as she did the same to me. We kissed and moaned and soon enough I found the zip to her dress and was pulling it down. Katelyn didn't seem to fazed and I stopped kissing her for a brief moment to check her out and DAMN did she look fine.

We continued kissing and by now I was left in my boxes. Yet again I picked Katelyn up from the ground and slowly took her over to the bed laying her down softly before I was in between her legs still kissing her with as much passion I had in me.

Next Morning

___________

I woke up and was greeted with a body pushed up against me and then I remember what happened last night. A huge grin spread across my face at the memories of Katelyn moaning my name but that soon vanished at what I soon came to realise. I took advantage of her while she was drunk. I took her virginity. I had sex with her on her first time instead of making love to her. I'm a total douche I mean who does that to someone they love and care for. Obviously me the Dickhead (sorry for the language but its true).

Katelyn's P.O.V

I woke up to a killer headache and absolutely no memory from last night what so ever. I felt a hand on me and turned around to look at who ever was in my bed but that was such a bad idea because I was sore. EVERYWHERE! I have no clue why I was in so much pain but I set that aside and looked up to see Jake looking down at me with guilty eyes.

I was about to ask what was wrong when I had the sudden urge to throw up. I leaped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom and straight over to the toilet to puke.

After about a minute I finally stopped and had tears go down my face-I hate throwing up. I felt really cold all of a sudden and looked down to see me stark naked. I looked to the doorway and saw that Jake was standing there to- also naked.

"Why are you and I naked and why am I so sick" I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Katelyn" Jake whispered.

"What??! Why?!?" I asked.

" I did a terrible thing last night I got you drunk then I had sex with you. Meaning I got naked then you got naked and then I pushed my thing into your thing and it was completely stupid of you to take advantage of you while you were drunk" Jake said.

"Wh-why would you do that" I asked completely baffled by what he said.

"I don't know katel-" I cut him of mid sentence "Take me to my parents house and-and never speak to me again" I cried.

"But, ok" Jake said giving me a sad look as he gave me a tshirt and pants before packing up my clothes.

I stayed there leaning over the toilet every now and then vomiting.

Ten Minutes Later

_____________________

I was now sitting in the car on my way to my parents house feeling like I had been hit by a bus at the same time. When we got to my mum and dads house I got out of the car not giving Jake a glance and made my way up to the front door while Jake got the bags out of the boot (she could tell cause she could hear him).

I knocked on the door and to my surprise my dad opened the door. As soon as I saw him I burst out into tears and hugged him. He took me inside and up to, what I'm guessing, the guest bedroom while my mum talked to Jake.

Jakes P.O.V

I walked back into my house feeling like a complete jerk. I had spoken to Katelyn's mum and explained to her the events of last night she was mad but understood that me being her mate its kind of hard to hold myself back when I have an opportunity like that. She also said that she will convince Katelyn to forgive me and that she will tell Katelyn why I did what I did.

I walked upstairs to my room and flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. Thinking about what happened last night I couldn't help but smile but that soon disappeared when I thought about how that got me into this mess in the first place.

I stayed like that for a while just frowning with my eyes closed thinking about how much I just screwed my life up. There was a vibration in my pocket and I knew exactly who it was.

To: Jake

From: P

Bad choice Jake but you really shouldn't be thinking about that but maybe thinking about how much danger Katelyn is in at the moment all by herself.

=============================

Song for the chapter:

Don't Let Me Go by Sam McCarthy ft. Harry Styles

I'm 14 so that's why I didn't put the sex scene in it so sorry if you wanted to read about that. No not jakelyn they were so perfect! Hope you like it. 250+ votes and I'll update or 50+ comments you choose.

Please check out my other story I'm going to continue writing it so I would appreciate it if you read it. Its not as good as this one but it will get better cause I'm a better writer now so yeah.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi