Chapter Five: Nightmare Came True

Alexa's P.O.V.

~Dream~

This time, I wasn't running. I wasn't even in a bad place. I was out in a field and standing next to a woman. Then I remembered her, she was in my dream just recently! She was beautiful, her long brown hair and blue eyes glowed in the sunlight. I was on my knees right next to her, I looked as if I wasn't 17 anymore but 6 like Rosie.

"Watch the flower, Alexandria." She whispered to me. I leaned in and took her hands in mine looking close at the flower like a young clueless child.

"But it's not doing anything," I spoke.

"Just watch." I did as she told me. When I looked at it.. it-it started to bloom. Into a blue tulip, I thought blue tulips didn't exist?

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a new flower I created that blooms only 100 years at midnight. I call it Rainia. To celebrate your birth, Alexandria." She smiled at me. I smiled back at her, and she pulled me into a hug.

"I made this flower just for you. I used magic to create it. You will too one day use magic." She smiled. She kissed my cheek and put the flower into my hand.

"Hannah! Get over here!!" A man shouted.

"Greg. Wha-What are you doing here?!" She shouted.

"It's my daughter's birthday... I'm supposed to be here. Now, why didn't you tell me where you took Alexandria?" He asked crossing his arms.

"I-I.. Leave my daughter alone! You're a monster!" She shouted. As she turned around to leave he grabbed her wrist. She yanked her wrist away and ran towards me and picked me up.

"My flower! Mommy my flower!" I yelled as she carried me away. My blue glowing tulip started to fade away into the darkness. We got to a tent looking house and she hid me under the bed.

"Mommy! My tulip!" I shouted getting out from under the bed.

"Leave it! Sweaty it will be alright." She said.

"Hannah! Open this door!" Greg yelled. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came. Hannah tried talking to me but her voice began to fade and everything went blurry. And-
And then I woke up gasping for breath.

~~~

"Slave!" I heard Master Marcus's voice yell. I opened the door and almost bumped into the staircase. I looked down and saw him with a suitcase. "I'm leaving. I have chores for you to do listed on the fridge." He said before he went out the door. His wife followed behind him and smiled up at me. I sighed and sank down to the floor hitting my head.

"Great. Just great. I hope Kalia is having a better time than I am..

"Morning." I looked up to see Rosie. I smiled at her and stood up. "I like your PJ's!" She smiled. PJ's? I looked down and saw I was wearing my PJ's. "My older sister Natalie dressed you. She also brought all you other clothes last night. Including all your stuff." Really? I didn't even notice when I got up. I went back into my room and saw the wall was blue. It was filled with the paintings I've done. My dresser and my whole closet full of clothes were there also. Even a picture of Me, Kalia and Evan. I felt a tear run down my face. I took the picture into my arms and hugged it, closing my eyes.

"Don't cry, please," Rosie said. She whipped a tear away from my cheek and smiled at me. She took a seat next to me and looked at the picture. "Is that your friends?" She asked.