Chapter Eleven: Just Friends

Alexa's P.O.V.

I stood there frozen, speechless what to say, I looked away from his eyes, they weren't helping me concentrate. I looked up at him and took a deep breath. I can't do this...

"No," I told him, I felt sick to my stomach even thinking of becoming a vampire. What would it be like? Would it be painful? So many questions spun threw my head. But I managed to set them aside. I left him alone with my answer, walking away, I went into my guest room and saw the iPod that I usually use for almost like a cell phone. I checked it and saw Dan, my Foster father, text me. Why on earth would he be texting me? I checked the rest of my messages and surprisingly everyone was looking for me and Kalia! Even Savannah and Lily! Wow.

Anna- Alexa, I'm so stupid for being so mean to you! I had no idea you were adopted same with Kalia! Then again, I should have never even said anything like that at all! Please call or text me! I think when we find you and Kalia we should hang out. I really was only jealous of your life. That's why I hated you so much.. I saw how much your Foster mother was loving and caring that I wish I had her as a mother than mine. 'Cause, mine don't care at all for me. Please call or text me, please!

Lily- OMG! Alexa! I miss you! So does Anna! Please call or text us! I'm really worried about ya! Please at least tell me and Anna that you and Kalia are safe and alright!

I took a deep breath and decided to call Savannah- or Anna. That was her nickname. I quickly dialed her number and waited for three rings. Then I got an answer.

"Alexa! Oh my goodness! Thank you for calling me back!" Anna exclaimed. I laughed at her.

"Um, you welcome.." I told her.

"So. where the hell is you and Kalia?! I and Lily were out with search parties looking for you two!" She yelled into the phone.

"Who's that?" I heard Lily's voice in the back.

"Alexa," Anna answered, I heard Lily rush to the phone and scream.

"Alexa! You're alive! Thank God!" She yelled. "I thought you were captured by Vampires!" Yeah.. haha. Good joke. Not. Lily has always believed in this stuff. I think I should tell them.

"Guys?" I asked.

"Yeah?" They both answered. I told them where to come, so then I could talk to them. I even told them to bring Dan.

"Also, bring Kyle," I told them.

"Okay, and don't bother asking for Quinn. He went missing the night you two went missing." Anna seemed disappointed. "Why have people been disappearing lately?" She asked herself mostly.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Suzann, Quinn, You, Kalia and Maria have gone missing. Well, you and Kalia were missing, but not anymore. But yeah, I have a feeling- and it might sound really stupid- but I think something's going on in this town that isn't normal." Lily said.

"Okay. I'll explain everything to you guys when you get here." I told them.

"Kay." They both said at the same time and hanged up.

"Savannah and Lily were looking for us?" Kalia's mouth was dropped open. She stood at my door with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, and something is going on. Quinn, Suzann, and Maria went missing the same night we went missing. Somethings going on that I think Gabriel, Trevor, and Nate aren't telling us." I told Kalia.

"You're right. I was eavesdropping on their conversation and they were talking about something that they can't tell us." Kalia said, a frown appearing on her face. "I can't believe Trevor would hide something from me.."