Chapter 32: Apologize

*** this has some sexual content, warning ya'll! ***

Andrew

guilt.

Just plain guilt.

It's just creeping inside of me, just digging a hole inside my heart.

Why did I have to say something. Why did I let out Eric's secret? I was fine, I was starting to have Alex finally all to myself and now she's gone.

Well she's still around since we're getting married but her feelings will be gone for me.

Eric still hates me. Not affected there.

But what bugs me is that everyone at school is teasing him.
I knew I should of kept it to myself.
Jealousy always brings out the worse in me.

I was sitting in the caf with Leah and Andre swapping saliva. Ever since Alex release their secret relationship, they haven't separated their lips at all what's so ever.

It is making me sick.

Peaking a look at the couple, I notice Andre's hands were traveling to a place he shouldn't be going to in public. "Guys! If you wanna do it, go somewhere private!" I barked

Both of them stopped and looked over at me for a moment. "You okay Drew?" Andre asked
Andre only use Drew when he wants something.

Both Andre and I fell into a staring contest. Leah looked beyond confuse but I couldn't care, he's not leaving with Leah.

Leah clicked in on what was going on and whispered something in his ear. His eye brows slowly rise up, "Sorry bro, I gotta go!"
He grabbed his bag, Leah's hand, and scurried out of the cafeteria.

I picked at my food and groaned. "Why is this happening to me?"

"What is happening to you?"

I glance across the table and notice a blond girl sitting in front of me. I took the moment to check her out. Her hair was long but not to long, she had nice full size boobs and her figure was amazing.

I smirked over at her and thought of an idea. "You wanna go for a walk?" I asked in a flirtatious tone.

Her cheeks flush and she nodded her head. I left my tray at the table and took the girls hand.
We were walking towards the door when I glance over at Alex and Eric who were glaring at me. I quickly looked away and focused on the girl who I wanted for today.

I needed to get laid. That was my problem. my feelings for Alex wasn't there, I wasn't jealous of Eric for "wanting" Alex. She was wrong last night.

I don't want her.

Both the girl and I kept on walking until we reach the empty classroom that I would always use to "Hook up with people".

"What are we doing here?" The girl purred.

She was trying at least. I smirked, "You'll see."

I opened the classroom and notice it was empty. I grabbed the hold of the girl and brought her against the wall. "Have you ever had sex in a classroom?" I whispered in her ear seductively.

"No," she breathlessly said

I met my lips with hers and lifted her up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my hips. I nibbled on her lips for entrance and she gladly allowed me to.

She started to run her fingers underneath my shirt, wanting me to loose my control.
See, I need this. I need sex.

I groaned in her mouth and brought her to one of the row of desk and laid her down. She started kissing my neck while pulling my top towards my shoulders.