Chapter 17: Anger Has Rise

Alex

Silence. just plain silence, Andrew was still on the ground still in pain, and I?

I was just staring at him in shock. Never once I slapped Andrew across the face. Yeah I punch him in the stomach, kicked him in the groin and also pushed him into things.

But never I had smacked him across the face. Why am I still thinking about this?!

He got up from the floor and put his hand slowly to his cheek, "Can you stop staring and explain why you slapped me across the fucking face?!" he hollered.

I knew I wanted to smack him for something but I don't remember why now. He hasn't done anything to me in a while. Shrugging my shoulders, I quietly walked towards the kitchen to get him some ice.

Andrew following behind me, "You could at least say sorry. I came over for shelter and I get attacked by you. I don't what's more scary; you're not talking or a crazy bitch thinking that I am her baby's father"

Ignoring what he said, I opened the freezer and took out a small package of green peas, "Here," and toss the frozen bag to him.

He sat down on one of the island tables and press the package towards his cheek. "Soo...  Are you going to explain what went through your mind when you smacked me?" He asked

Then it hit me. I felt my ears turn red and my anger rising by the minute. "You broke Eric and I up! You blacked mail him into cheating me! How you be such an asshole!? I never thought you would stoop this low to ruin someones life but I guess wrong. I can't forgive you for this--"

"Would you just STOP!" He shouted. His face change to the colour red, his nostrils were flaring, and his breathing quicken in speed. "I only did that because I didnt want you to get hurt. If I told you what he did, you wouldn't believe me. The only way to get Eric out of your life was to make him cheat on you in front of everyone. He was a bad influence,"

I didn't believe anything he was saying. Eric was trying to hurt me? He was a great guy, it took him the longest time to talk to me and now from Andrew's perspective he is a bad influence?

"What are you talking about 'bad influence' He's a great guy. He came over today," I muttered the last part so he couldnt hear it.

His head shot up, "That little asshole was here?!?"

So he did hear that, I thought he had horrible hearing! I guess not...

I snapped out of my thoughts and heard Andrew open the front door, I jogged myself towards the door and catching him throwing on his jacket. Wrapping my sweater closer I yelled out to Andrew, "Hey, where are you going?"

"Out," He mumbled

"Out where?"

He opened the door a little bit more and quickly glanced at me, "You don't need to know," After that he slammed the door.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Since Andrew dyed my hair, I thought it was a good idea to dye it a brunette color than going back to blonde. Walking away from the door, I felt guilty. I shouldn't have slapped him. It was out of anger and I shouldn't be upset that he was involve with Eric's scheme. It is in between Andrew and Eric.

I went upstairs and grabbed my laptop and began working on some assignments from school. It kept my mind distracted from all the drama this afternoon. The night was soon approaching and I haven't ate anything since the morning. I place my laptop on the side and picked myself up to go downstairs for dinner.

Before I left my room, my phone started to play Obsesses by Mariah Carey; Leah's ringtone. I walked over to my phone and slide the answer sign "Hello?"

Leah began talking fast while mumbling her words, I couldn't comprehend anything she was saying. "Leah!! Slow down and tell me what the hell are you talking about?"

   She paused, "You didn't catch any of that?"

  I rolled my eyes, "Clearly! You were mumbling  every word!"

She inhaled then exhaled, "Sorry.."

"That's fine, is everything okay?"

  "No everything is not okay, Andrew and Eric are arressted!!"

******

I think we all know why they are aressted lol

Sorry the chapters really short, I couldn't spoil anything for the next chapter!!

I notice that a lot of people are liking my book and I love it!! Thank you!! I know I may not spend a lot of time on here but I can't explain how thankful I really am. SO THANK YOU MY LOVELY NINJAZ FANS!!!

But now it's time to--

Alec: WAAAAAIIIITTTTT!!!!

Cece: What -.-

Alec: I want to say goodbye

Cece: *rolls eyes* Oh shut up and leave, should you be getting ready for the next chapter

Alec: Yeah but you haven't starte--

Cece: OKAYY!! I hope you guys like this short chapter and I'll see you guys next time in Andrew's P.O.V in the next chapter but until next time

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Cece ;)