chapter 1

Hello everyone!!! this is my first novel. first chapter could be a little boring but don't stop reading, here on the first chapter. Let the story come to it's real phase and please don't forget to comment on it.
So....let's just begin now, guyz!! ;)

" oh,my god...shittt mannn it's 7:00 am !!!! I am going to get late...shit shit shit...good shrutii...go on sleepinggg..."

I woke up with a bolt. Today's my first day at my office. I am going to work their like a normal girl . I won't be the daughter of Mr. Rajesh Singhania there.

I have chosen this because I don't want to spend my life like a no body and just the daughter of a great business man.

I quickly got up, bathed and got dressed in a white shirt and black trouser.

I reached at the great main hall of our house where dad is sitting ,having his breakfast.
"Good morning, Shree...sit and have breakfast with me!!" dad said and looks pleased to see me.
"daddd!!!! I am already late, I cannot believe it, that they have chosen me as their product manager" I am a little too excited but yeah I really wonder that why they have chosen me!
"why do you say it.huh..?? My daughter is the best" dad always feels a little too proud for me "and she doesn't need.."

I cut him in the middle of his sentence as I am already late.
"ok..dad...i know...don't start it again...that I don't need to work, I am late already...you know that..i will talk to you in the evening...bie!!! Love you!!!!"

I walked to dad and hugged him.
"bi...and best of luck."
and then i came out of the house and sat on the back seat of my white audi. Dad doesn't allow me to drive, he remains a little too concerned about me.

Driver starts the engine and we are headed to the company of khanna's.

In 20 minutes we reached there at the office. Driver pulled over the car and I climbed out. It's a 5 storied building with blue glasses all over it.

I stepped inside the office and asked about my seat and stuff to a girl named Neha, the receptionist!

I went to my seat and then suddenly Neha appeared in front of my desk

"sir is calling you Ms. Shruti" she said and smiled politely.

I ran to his office, opened the door and ushered in.

It is a fine room but smaller than my dad's office room.

"good morning, sir" I said to varun sir.

He is sitting on his chair .

He looks good but just Not my type, but yeah good enough to be a boss!!

"good morning Shruti...so..you are the new girl...I reallly hope that you will work hard and won't disappoint me..good luck". he said and smiled.

I smiled back.
"yes sir...i promise "

I turned and came out of the office.

thankgod!! he is not one of those full clingy type.

then I headed back to my chair

Suddenly a boy in light blue shirt and black trouser comes and stands beside my desk.
" heyy...shruti..right???..I am Aakash..so how's everything going on...well don't look so shocked...I also work here" he just clarified my doubt and we both laughed.
"yeah..hi...well the day has just started...it is going well, thanks" I said urgently.
"ok" he smiled a little too pleased with himself.

God!!!

after some time!!
"shruti...boss has asked for you"

Neha appeared out of the blue and said.

Ooh..boss..
"ok..I am coming..." I said aloud

and again I am here in sir's office
"so shruti..I am giving you a work which is really very important...you will be presenting our company's products..I mean you have to prepare a presentation...in couple of weeks some business partners will be shownup here...and don't disappoint me. Ask me..or neha..that girl outside...if you have any problem"
WHATTT??
"ook...sir" I half smiled
"don't panic..I know you can do it"
" I hope so "

I turned and came out.

What was that!!! Presentation???? Is he crazy???

and after that I kept myself busy in reading files and all the products in the office.

I checked my phone for the time and hell!!! Its 5:00 pm already.

"omg..its 5:00 pm now..I need to leave" I said hastily
"yeah i am wrapping up too" Akash said who is sitting beside my desk and doing what ??? I don't know
"ok..bi then..and thanks for making everything comfortable today" I smiled
"my pleasure..miss Shruti" he smiled, totally smitten by himself.
then I came out and sat back in the car and reached home.

I entered the house and saw my home- maid in the hall.
"good evening..aunty"
"good evening..Shree..how was your first day..sit..I am bringing coffee for you" she smiled and turned.
"dad hasn't come?" I asked her.

"he is in his room.." she turned and answered
"ok,I am coming then "

And then I headed to dad's room. I stood on the threshold,
"Daddd!!!! I am here..." I said aloud

He is busy in talking on his phone to someone.
"yeah ofcourse...we will come for sure"

He grinned and hangs up the phone.
"what happened..dad,...looking very happy" I asked finally!!
"yes...you remember..Arora uncle? you used to go there when you were small...after your mother's death" papa said and no!!!!!! he reminded me of someone.
"ohhh...yes, yes...why...suddenly?
what happened" I faked a smiled and asked.

My heart beat got accelerated.
"raj is getting married"

"what???????? Raj bhaiyaaa??" I said loudly. I am surprised. Bhaiyya?? Wow

"yes!! We both are going their tomorrow" dad said and grinned

" no dad"
I can't. If I do go there, then, I know... ...........stop shree!!!!
"I have a lot of work to do at my office" I said to dad as politely as possible
"oh you can do it anyway" he made an annoyed face
"DAD!!!" I frowned
"shree"
"ok... I will come with you"

I smiled

And that face came in front of my eyes again!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS..PLZ..