chapter 4

I am feeling like my face is on fire. My feelings are all over the place right now. I can't act properly. I don't know how to react on this.

Suddenly Alia spoke while smiling., "so..bhabhi...meet my friend..and our one more family member Shruti"

Yeah!!! Thank god!!!

"hi Bhabhi.."I smiled weakly. I finally managed to say something to someone at least!

Suddenly there is a breakthrough in the room of a bunch of young girls..all gossiping and laughing. They all are beautifully dressed and young may be of the same age group between 20-23 years.

"they are bhabhi's cousins" Alia whispered  in my ears..I think she wants to fill me in about everything.

"ooh" I made an okay face

We moved aside to the left. Arun is on my left near the door and alia on my right.

Suddenly Mr. Silent said something "okay Bhabhi.. see you downstairs on the stage" he moved from his place to Bhabhi and hugged her.

"okay" bhabhi said excitedly.

All the other girls in the room  checked him out, but he remained oblivion to it.

I scowled!!! Go girls and find some important work to do. He is not even looking at you.

He then turned and looked on his left side to me and again that strange feeling, that electricity between us two, is back. Suddenly we realised, that we are staring each other, he moved his eyes away to the door. And then walked out of the room.

I exhaled..and finally my whole body got relaxed!...WHAT was that????

" let's go out" Alia said and laughed .

The girls are now talking to bhabhi.

" we are going downstairs Bhabhi..and I think they are going to call you soon" we both laughed remembering that Raj bhaiyya downstairs is dying to see her.

" Alia.. they are calling her now" a girl in orange and white suit said excitedly.

"what?!" we both said it together

We are shocked. We ran outside the room. And are walking hastily towards the stairs.

"no one has even called us ..see Shree..." Alia pouted

" yeah...see..no one cares" I pouted and we both laughed.

Suddenly Alia's phone rang.

" dad" she said excitedly while walking. She picked up the call.

" yeah dad, we are coming downstairs..we came to meet Bhabhi actually..ok.." She laughed

We ran downstairs to the hall. The hall is filled up with lots of guests. I can see uncle aunty, dad and Arun...at the table in front of the stage.

" they are there" I said aloud and we both  literally ran to be there. Uncle is signalling us to come there and finally we reached the table

" ohh!!!" Alia and I...we both are gasping. They all are sitting around the table facing the stage.

"easyy!! Girls!!!!" Dad said laughingly.

" soo...whats going on now...is this the ring time" I asked aunty and sit down on the chair between dad and aunty's chair. Arun is sitting next to aunty on my left. And alia between uncle and dad.