chapter 5

We all are standing outside the hall. Driver is arranging the bags in the car now. It is really cold now!!! Since it is a December night. We all have said 'bi' to dad. Three cars are arranged one after the other . Alia is wearing her jacket on the lehenga. Arun is talking to bhaiyya now and they both are standing in front of Arun's black Audi.

" Alia!"  Arun caller her .

She ran towards him. I turned back to see them, Arun is removing his blazer.

Why is he removing that???

"Put it safely" uncle is talking to the driver. And aunty is standing beside him. Alia is running back lazily to me. She is holding Arun's blazer.

" Take it!!! Its cold here..put it on" alia offered me Arun's blazer.

Whatttt???? Thisss isss HIS blazer....I can't wear it!!!!

I looked at her, all surprised!!!

" don't worry...I did not ask him to give me his jacket. He said ..Shruti is shivering give it to her" alia laughed..and made a cute face like I can't do anything now!!!

Oh my god!!! Really?????

I turned to see him but he is talking on his phone again!!! At this time..really?? I scowled!!! But I am happy....whatever is happening I am just not able to figure it out!!!

I took the blazer from her and put it on!!! Hmm...it smells wonderfull!!! I flushed!!!

I looked towards him again!!! And now I caught him.. glancing at me!! He turned his face down quickly and smiled!!! I think he is blushing...really??? I smiled...and then turned back to face Alia..

" let's go...driver is done with his work" Alia smiled tiredly

" ALIA !....SHRUTI!" Aunty called us  "you both have to go with Arun and Raj"

I am about to faint!!!!!

" ok!!! " alia smiled wryly

We ran to his black Audi. They both were already sitting in the car. We opened the car and sit in the back seat. Arun is on the right, he is going to drive the car, Bhaiya is sitting to his left. And on the back seat I am on the left side and alia is on the right side!!!

" Soo Shruutii!!! How was your day" Raj bhaiyya asked me a little tiredly.

I can't tell you how it really was!!! Arunn!!! Arunnn!!! And arunnn!!!! I can't think about anything else but him! I wanted to say this.

" it was wonderful Bhaiya" I smiled and I am sure my eyes must be glittering

" let's go bhai!!! I wanna sleep" alia is seriously tired and me too!! I wanna sleep too!!

"ok..let's go then" he smiled

I can see his left side. He is so handsome....and I..I..got the opportunity to wear his blazer!!! My inner self hugged myself with glee...oh!! I am so happy!!!

Within 20 minutes..we arrived at home!!

It has been reconstructed..since I last saw it.

Arun pulled over the car in front of the gate...and we all climbed out!!

It has a large sliding gate . Alia and I both entered in the house!!! It is really wonderful!! just ground floor and first floor..this floor is covered mainly by the hall. In the centre are 4 large sofas and in the middle of the sofas, is a long glass table. On the right side is the kitchen..and I think its large too!! It has a sliding door too..first floor is open from the centre. We can see the corridors easily by standing here on the ground floor.