Breakfast

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" DJ said stretching and getting up slowly from her bed. I rolled over so I was facing away from her. I felt like the most sleep-deprived person to ever walk the planet, and truthfully, I probably was.

I happened to see the clock when I opened my eyes for a few brief moments, it read 4:58 AM. "Are you insane?" I mumbled sleepily into my pillow. 

"What was that?" DJ yelled to me from the bathroom. Damn, she was fast.

"I asked if you were insane, because no sane person is this cheery at five in the morning." I said, rolling my eyes and attempting to get up. However, my limbs were too heavy for me to bear, so I fell back onto the bed. 

"Oh, I'm not insane, just a little whacked is all," she snickered, "but no, Frank said that he wants us all down there early today so we can run through the whole show before tomorrow night. So get up you lazy bimbo!" she said playfully. 

I tried moving again, and this time it actually worked. I went into the bathroom and saw DJ teasing her hair up like she does every morning. I walked past her and got my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth with. Once I was done I shooed DJ out of the bathroom so I could take a quick shower, which obviously wasn't so quick when I heard her yell, "you got fourteen minutes exactly if you wanna make it to breakfast!"

"Okay! I'm getting out now." I yelled.  I shut the water off in a hurry and got out to dry myself off. 

I went out of the bathroom, grabbed the closest pair of clothes I could find that matched, which happened to be leggings and a light blue sweater, and went back into the bathroom to change.

When I came out again DJ threw a scrunchie and a head band at me, "you're welcome. Now c'mon!" She said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the door before I could object. Thankfully she stopped long enough so I was able to grab a pair of my two-inch lime green heels, which were my favorite pair of shoes.

We were on the fourth floor of the hotel, and breakfast was on the main lobby so we hitched an elevator ride along with three other strangers who were going down as well. 

When we reached the ground level, we stepped out of the elevator and immediately saw the rest of our friends waving at us to sit by them. "Hold on a minute," DJ called over to them. We had to get our food before we sat down.

We waited in line for what seemed like forever, and just as we were closing in on grabbing our plates, Jennifer came and cut us in line. "Hey, mind if I cut in here? Thanks." She spoke coldly, and with a fake smile plastered across her Barbie-like face. 

"Actually, we do mind," I said, copying her plastic look.

"But why? We're all going to the same place, right?" She said, inconspicuously pushing me out of her way a little.

"Yes we are, so that means that you wouldn't mind going to the back of the line, in that case?" I said almost like a question to confuse her. She was literally one of the dumbest blondes I've ever met, but the thing is her hair is dyed black, so hardly anyone knew her real color. Plus, she may be a complete bimbo, but she works that to her advantage, especially with guys. And she is one of the sneakiest people ever, so she is definitely one to watch out for.

I pulled DJ and myself to step in front of her, not even making any attempt to be subtle like she was.

She scoffed, clearly annoyed, and went away to go confide in her boyfriend, Chad (if you could even call him that). Chad Michael's drummer on this tour, and he was alright sometimes, so I'm not too sure why he chose to be with her.

We got our food and went to sit by our friends until it was time to depart.