Cha'mone Y'all, it's Time for Some Neverland Action!

~About 2 months later~

Dear future Kelly,

Everything is going great with Michael and I! We've practically been inseparable for these past few months now. He hasn't told me he loved me or anything gushy like that, but I know he will in time. :D

My family has been doing well too, especially Britney. She's so excited because she's turning 7 in about a month or so, so that's exciting. And Michael even volunteered to sing at her party, which I thought was super sweet.

Anyways life is definitely awesome right now, hope it's still this good when you read this again.

Love, Kelly

October 30, 1989

I took the paper I just wrote the letter on and folded it into eighths.

I stuck it into the drawer inside of the nightstand and closed it lightly so I wouldn't wake Michael.

I looked over on my left and saw him snoring quietly, I laughed silently to myself.

I got off of the bed and slowly went to the window to peak outside of the curtains.

I saw about 30 or 40 girls who were screaming at the top of their lungs for Michael. I thought it was funny because I used to do that when I was younger, and now I'm sleeping in the same bed as him. (Don't think dirty)

Huh, I guess setting goals can help you work to achieve them.

I looked back over at Michael, he turned on his other side and mumbled something into his pillow; it almost sounded like he said 'Neverland'.

Ah, I remember when he first took me there........ 

Flashback- One Month Previous 

"I'm so glad that you finally brought me here." I said as we walked up the steps to the front doors of Neverland Ranch.

"Me too, I've been wanting to do this forever now." he said, taking a brass key out of his pocket. He put the key in and opened one of the doors and held it for me. Even at first sight of it all I gasped in amazement.

When we first walked in I saw a shiny black grand piano and two elegant staircases that seemed to create a very flowy vibe in the room.

I turned to him, "you actually live here?" I asked.

He laughed, "yes."

As I was looking at the indoor scenery he took my hand and began pulling me to the right.

When he took me into the room I recognized as the kitchen (obviously) he opened a random drawer, reached in, pulled out a sucker, and offered it to me.

"Thanks." I said smiling and putting it into my pocket.

He then pointed to a window which was right next to the table. I looked through it and saw a giraffe staring back at me. I was a bit taken back but then I remembered how Michael is.

He pulled me along quickly again, this time into a room with all of his awards that he's won.

"Whoa, Mikey....... that's  a lot of awards." I said stupidly. I could tell he was blushing.

"Uh, sure." he said. "Wait! Kelly, I gotta show you something!" he exclaimed.

"Ugh! Michael! You're going to fast, I don't really get to see any room entirely." I complained.

"I'm sorry! But I'm just excited....... and trust me, I know that you'll love this." he said pulling me back through the ways we came and up one of the long staircases.

We walked up the stairs and further down the hallway.

There was a set of double doors at the end of the hallway that had the golden letters of 'MJ' on either one of them. I obviously knew that this was his bedroom.

He pulled one of the doors open and let me inside.

It was beautiful! The walls were painted a very pretty red with a design that I couldn't describe. There was a lot of pictures of children that looked like they were taken at Neverland.

The thing that most caught my attention was the humungous bed in the middle of the room. (Don't think dirty)

It had all brass headboards and foot boards that each went about 20 feet high. It also had long black tapestries flowing gently down both side. There was a bedspread that was silver and gold spilling over the sides of the bed as well.

I kept staring at it, it was calling me.

Before Michael could say anything else, I ran to the bed and started jumping on it.

It was crazy! I felt like I could touch the stars, I was jumping so high!

I closed my eyes as I continued and started singing 'Billie Jean' to myself.

"Having fun?" a voice asked me after a few verses of the song. I suddenly came back to the real world and opened my eyes. Michael was standing on the floor right in front of me; I immediately stopped and sat down on the bed, blushing terribly red.

"I'm sorry....... that was rude." I said, not looking at him.

I heard him laughing, so I looked, "what?" I asked. He sat down on the bed next to me and took one of my hands to intertwine it with his.

"You're just so.........." he said without an ending word.

"Clumsy, ugly, stupid?" I questioned, trying to guess what he was going to say.

"............Perfect." he said looking into my eyes. I smiled and bit my lip.

I leaned onto him and kissed him shoulder, staying there; unmoving.

There was a long gap in time.

"And Kelly?"

"Yeah Mikey?"

"Next week, we're going bra shopping for you. When you were jumping on the bed you were bouncing way more than you should be." he said.

I pulled my head off of his shoulder and looked at his face with a shocked expression. He just laughed, so I pushed him onto his back.

"Moment killer!" I shouted at him smiling from his stupidity. I layed myself across his chest. "I would've never expected you of all people to say something like that." I said shaking my head.

"Did you forget that I was a man or what?" he asked me, surprised.

"No, but....... it's just that...... ugh! Never mind! Can I just see the rest of the house?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

He chuckled, "sure......."