Four

Ingel was the happiest child in the world. To be in his embrace once again and the sound of bells filled the room. Eren had recovered a day after Levi's sudden out burst. It wasn't because he wanted to be near Ingel but also the short, clean freak, Henchou.

Once Ingel was asleep, Eren went to go confront Henchou. He was about to knock on the door when he over heard the angry voice of Levi and the collected voice of Commander Smith.

"What do you mean they've found him a home? "Levi asked.

"Just what I ment,Ingel is to leave tomorrow morning to be with the Fernando family." Erwin says.

"What about Eren?"

Eren's breath hitched at the mention of him.

"What about him?" Erwin asks.

"Ingel and Eren are inseparable. Taking one away from the other is like a colossal titan breaking through the last walls standing!"

Erwin sighs." I'm sorry Levi but the paler work has been done. Ingel is to be with a real family, not a teenager who will eventually be killed in battle."

Ingel is to be with a real family. Those words hit the boy hard. He knew that he wasn't an adult. He knows he'll die one day. But what he also knows is that Ingel belongs with him and him alone. The images of the child's smiling dimples fixated in Eren's mind. He loved Ingel.

"He leaves in the morning, prepare both Eren and Ingel for that." Erwin opens the door to see Eren, whose eyes werr down casted to the stone floor. Erwin knew that the boy loved the child but how can a child take care of another, especially in the situation he's in now.He gives a comforting squeeze on the brunettes shoulder before leaving.

"Dammit all!" Growls Henchou." How am I going to tell this to...Eren?"

Levi was just about to tell the boy the news but by the look in his eyes, he already knew. Tears swelled in his beautiful teal green eyes, his body trembled,trying to hold it all in.

"Eren."

Before he knew it, Levi was crushed in a hug. Eren leaned against the smaller man's body no longer having the strength to support himself.

"Hic. I love him. Hic."

"I know but there's nothing I can do,I'm sorry." He says rubbing his back.