Goodbye My Lover

I'm back with another chapter! After this, it's only 2 more chapters before I embrace the events of season 4 of TVD. Enjoy! 

Picture of what I think Amy's dress would look like above. 

I do not own TVD, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

Goodbye My Lover

The next morning, I slept in. It surprised me that Klaus let me sleep this long. I took a quick shower before I was dressed and headed downstairs. Klaus was in his painting room.

"A little dark, don't you think?" I said to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning Little wolf. It's not done yet." He continued to paint. I walked up to him and put my arms around him from behind. I kissed his back.

"Why did you let me sleep in? You could've woken me earlier." I said as Klaus grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You looked like you could use the sleep." Klaus said without turning around to face me. The small moments like this was so precious. There weren't a lot of words but the moments spoke for themselves. Nice, quiet and it felt like all the things that was happening around us didn't exist. It was only him and me in the world. 

"What took you so long?" Klaus said suddenly without turning around. Rebekah entered the room.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily, I'm quite the charm." She showed us the white oak stake. Klaus had a smug smile on his face.

"That's it?" Rebekah walked towards us.

"The last stake on this earth that could kill us. Do you want the honor or should I?" Klaus took the stake and threw it in the fire. Rebekah started to walk away.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving." Klaus told her and Rebekah turned around.

"Today?" She looked a little panicked.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelganger and be off by sunset." Klaus said and I thought it was a little sudden. I wanted to go but not without saying goodbye to by brother.

"But tonight's the decade dance. I'm at the head of the committee, we have to go to the dance." Klaus looked annoyed.

"I'm not going to any dance." He turned to his painting again.

"Come on even I'm going to the dance. Jeremy asked me to come yesterday." I spoke up." Rebekah smiled at me.

"See? I have big plans for tonight. Please go for us." I walked up to Rebekah as she said that.

"Ok, fine. One last hurrah." I was so happy to get to spend the night with my brother. Rebekah left us be.

"Thank you. It means a lot to me to get to say goodbye to my brother." I told him and Klaus gave me a kiss.

"I'm only doing this for you. Not because of my sister." Klaus said with a little annoyed look on his face. 

"I love you, do you know that?" I asked him as I put my arms around his neck.

"Love you too little wolf." 

I wish others could see this version of him. He is so much more than he let others see.