Stuck In My Head

Next chapter for you!

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Stuck In My Head

The time past quickly and a week turned into 4 and then to 8 weeks without my brother but Klaus and I were closer than ever. We couldn't keep our hands off each other at all. We often ended up sleeping in front of the fireplace and it was surprisingly comfortable. I new deep down I was using sex because of my grieving but Klaus didn't complain at all.

That morning, someone or something woke us up.

"Really? In the dining room?" Rebekah stood by the door and woke the both of us up.

"Nice to see you too little sister." Klaus said slightly tired. I didn't even move an inch from him.

"What are you doing here, Rebekah?" I asked her.

"The oldest Salvatore took Elena to New York. I have a plane leaving in an hour. Do you want to come?" Rebekah asked me. 

I felt Klaus' grip on me tightened. I wanted to stay here.

"I don't think I want to spend time with Elena right now. Not with her emotions turned off." I said not showing any signs of movement. 

Rebekah stomped her foot impatient.

"But you get to track down Katerina. She got the cure and you know she's responsible for what happened to Jeremy." Rebekah painfully reminded me and it stung a little. I looked up at Klaus.

"I don't want you anywhere near Katerina. I need you safe." Klaus told me. I was torn between my best friend and her brother, my boyfriend.

"Actually, Rebekah. I think I'm staying here. I'm not ready to go anywhere yet. I need more time and spending it with Elena. Not what I want to do. Rebekah looked pissed.

"Fine suit yourself. I'm leaving." She turned around and stomped out.

"I still love you tough." I called after her.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, Amy!" Rebekah said before closing the door. Klaus and I were still on the floor.

"We should probably get up." Klaus said. I groaned.

"No. couple more minutes." I complained and snuggled against him.

"We can't lay here all day." He told me.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and started to kiss his chest working my way up to his neck. He grabs me and suddenly I'm straddling him. I bend down kissing him but by the magic that is a cellphone, Klaus' phone cut us off.

"What?" He snapped.

"Hey, it's Stefan. I need to talk to you. Can you come to the boarding house? It's about Silas."

Klaus looked up at me.

"Fine. We'll be there in 20 minutes." Klaus told Stefan and hung up.

"Sorry sweetheart. We have to continue this some other time." I sighed and got off him.

"You said we? Am I joing you to see Stefan?" I asked while I got up from the floor.