Kiss Me

Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

I have to say, I love Ed Sheeran! I think he's an amazing artist and has an unique voice.  

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

Amy's look for the Miss Mystic Falls above. 

*cathrineoriginal*

*********

Kiss Me

Klaus closed the door behind us and started to walk away. I almost had to run to keep track with him.

"Klaus, wait." I yelled after him, but he didn't stop.

"Is my sister going to die? Because I can't handle losing another family member." I said, tearing up quickly. 

He stopped dead at his tracks, making me bump into him. He looked at me and caressed my cheek.

"I will do whatever I can to help her. That's why I'm keeping her here, where she can't hurt herself."

"Thank you." I said and buried my face into his chest. I loved the feeling of him putting his arms around me, making me feel safe.

"What do you say we go and get a drink?" He told me. I stiffened. At the grill? That was the place I almost died yesterday.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." I said nervously. 

"I will look after you. I won't let anything happen to you." Klaus reassured me and kissed me. I sighed.

"Fine. One drink." I said and took his hand.

***********

We left the house and went to the grill. I made a halt outside. This was all surreal. Just 24 hours ago, I thought I was never getting out of here alive. I was trembling.

"Everything will be fine little wolf." Klaus put his hand around my waist. I nodded and walked with him inside. It was strange. Everything that was broken suddenly replaced as if nothing had happened there.

We sat down in a booth and Klaus got us something to drink. I was in my own head when he returned. I didn't even noticing him coming back.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked and  I almost jumped.

"Oh, I just thought about my brother. I just hope everything is OK with him." I said with a shrug. 

I could see that Klaus was hiding something from me.

"What are you not telling me?" I demanded. He knew he couldn't lie to me. 

Klaus was hesitant but I think my glare said it all.

"All you have to know is that everything is fine now and that it was an accident." He was going around it.

"Niklaus Mikaelson! You tell me right now! Did something happened to my brother?" I yelled, gaining everyone in the Grill to stop talking and look at us. 

"Well. Last night, Elena started hallucinating. She thought she was seeing the ghost of the dead hunter. She accidentally stabbed Jeremy in the neck. He momentarily died." Klaus looked at me for my reaction. I felt numb.

"This is my fault." I whispered.

"Don't you say that. You didn't do anything wrong." Klaus told me, almost a little angry.