t w e n t y - s e v e n

FINALS WEEK IS OVER!! YAYAY! so this chapter is pretty shitty and its very short :( im sorry! but i have things planned for future chapters (look forward to harrys bday and valentines day)

also i mention Louis' baby in this chapter!! i love him so so much and im happy for him and everything even though we don't really know all the details yet. 

please try to enjoy this short chapter :) i love you all very very much! 

(400 AWAY FROM 10K? INSANE GUYS! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH)

--

"Thank you." I smile, thanking Harry for buying us wifi for the plane. Suddenly a text comes in from my mom.

Mom: Emma, the party is this weekend. I need to know before Tuesday if you'll be having a plus one.

I sigh, and look up at Harry, who's currently texting somebody. I have two days to ask, might as well do it now.

Me: okay

"Harry?" I ask quietly, with a smile. He shuts off his phone and looks over to me, smiling.

"Hm?"

"My mom is being really annoying, and the sweet sixteen is this weekend, so do you know if you can come?" I ask, biting down on my lip slightly. "It's okay if you can't."

"I-uh..." He begins, looking somewhere else. His eyes dart back and forth for a second, before meeting mine again. His look softens, and he nods slowly. "Yeah, yeah. I can come." For some reason I'm really happy with his answer. It's not like it's my party, but Harry will have a chance to meet my mom, hopefully my dad if he shows up, and a few other people from the family. The only downside will be there amount of sixteen year old girls there.

"Are you sure you want to?" I ask, not wanting him to go out of guilt or something.

"Yeah," He smiles. "I want to make you happy, and it'll be fun."

"I just want to make sure you're comfortable, because there's a lot of teenage girls going." I tell him, and he shrugs.

"It is how it is." He says, starting to chuckle a bit. "Plus, I have quite a bit experience with teenage girls. I can handle a few pictures." I smile and roll my eyes, opening my phone to text my mom.

"Well, I'm glad you're coming." I smile, leaning in a bit closer to him.

"I'm glad too."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--

I finish washing my face, patting my skin gently with a towel. I walk out of my bathroom and fall onto my bed while opening my phone. I answer some snapchats, watch some stories- the usual. My Instagram stalking of Justin Bieber is interrupted when I get a call. The number isn't one I recognize, but I answer anyways.

"Hello?"

"Emma? This is Julie."

Why the hell is she calling me?

"Hi... how are you?" I raise my voice, not really knowing what to say.

"I'm doing well, and I hope you are as well. I'm calling to ask you if you'd like a position as Kristal's assistant."

My stomach drops and I want to scream. I know I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do event planning, but it's a job. And I haven't got one of those.

"Yeah, yeah! Of course." I reply, trying not to sound like an idiot. "Can I ask why? It's just I was fired from my internship and-"

"Tessa quit a few days ago, and I couldn't stop thinking how you'd be a perfect fit for the job." She says, clearing her throat. Tessa was Kristal's former assistant. "I'd love to have you back here."