33

I drive for about an hour and get tired. I drive towards Marias house, I haven't seen her in awhile so it'll be nice to visit her. Plus I kind of need somewhere to stay for the night, since I don't want to be there. I don't know who would want to be there.

I park my car in her driveway and head towards the door. I knock three times and no one answers, She has to be home her car is in the drive way.

I knock again and nothing. Her parents cars aren't here so I decide to just walk in, we have always walked into each other's houses so she won't mind.

"Maria." I call as I go into her house

Nothing.

I sigh and start to walk up the stairs, Hopefully she's not just asleep, I don't want to wake her. I probably should have called first.

I head towards her room, I don't hear anything so I push her bedroom door open.

I gasp super loud when I open her door. I almost scream out of shock, I was not expecting that at all.

Her and Dylan were on the bed making out.

I hurry up and close the door and start to walk away.

"Ashley" Maria calls

"What?" I says and turn around

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm not aloud to come over anymore?"

"I didn't say that." She says

"Why didn't you tell me about Dylan?" I ask

"Is it that big of a deal. I mean you didn't tell me you were pregnant. "

"Really?" I shout "I was scared that you wouldn't be my friend any more."

"Ashley you know I would never do that to you." She says and comes over and hugs me.

"I guess I should go." Dylan says coming out of the room awkwardly

"No, you guys have fun. I'll see you later. " I say and walk down the stairs

I walk out the door and get into my car. I'm still a little bit mad at Maria that she didn't tell me, but she's right I didnt tell her I was pregnant.

I start to drive to the closest hotel. I know I'm being a bit over dramatic about the whole situation, but I really can't stand Miranda lately and how controlling she's being.

I pay for the hotel and go to bed room 206. It's not the nicest hotel, but it'll do for the night. I really just want to be alone, It would be nice if Zack was here, but I don't want to burden him with my stupid problems when he has much worse things going on.

Zacks Pov

It's 10 o'clock at night and Ashley still hasn't come home. Her dad said just give her some space and let her be alone, but I think we should be out looking for her not just sitting around. Shes pregnant, why isn't anyone else as worried as I am.

I sigh and look at the clock 10:30 and still no sign of her. I've called her at least 10 times and no answer. It goes straight to voicemail, she must've turned her phone off.

You know what I'm not just going to sit around, I'm going to look for her.

As I'm walking down the stairs Ken stops me.

"Where do you think your going this late?" Ken asks me

"What you should be doing!" I half whisper/scream

"Excuse me?"

"Looking for your daughter."

"Zack, I told you she's fine. Give her space she's just being a brat." He says like it's nothing that his daughter is missing

"A brat? Maybe your wife is the one being a brat for trying to take our baby!" I yell this time, I'm really starting to get mad.

I don't even let him get a word out before I slam the front door shut. I'm not taking his car, I just start to walk.

I get out my phone and call her one more time hoping there's a slight chance that she will answer.

"Hello" I hear a small voice say on the other line

"Ashley?" I say not believing that it's her

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"A hotel." She says and sighs

"Which one I'll come to you." I say

She gives me the address and I put it into my GPS. It's about a 2 mile walk, but it's worth it just to see that she's okay.