42

I wake up to the sound of Ayden crying, He's been waking up crying a lot lately.

I sigh and get out of bed.

I flip the light on and Zacks already in Aydens room.

"Give me him" I say to Zack

"No" he says

"What?"

"I said no" He says and sits in the rocking chair "He has to get used to having me around and so do you."

He's right, I'm not used to having another person helping me with Ayden. I'm so used to doing it on my own that every time Zack tries to help me I tell him no.

"You got this? I'm going back to bed" I say to Zack

"Yes"

I walk back into my room and lay down. I'm glad Zacks better and he's okay, but I do kind of miss being the only one taking care of Ayden. I got so used to being the only one that it's hard for me to let someone else take charge.

I kiss Zacks check as I walk into the kitchen.

"What was that for?" He asks

"Nothing." I say and smile

I've thought about how much I've missed him and how much I really love having him around now.

I'm so much happier that he's back, I can't lose him again.

Zack smiles and pulls me close to him.

"You're so beautiful" He says with his lips close to mine

I instantly start to blush

"Are you going to kiss me or no?" I ask

"Maybe?" He says and brings his lips to my neck

He really should stop teasing me

"Zack, stop" I say and giggle

He finally brings his lips to mine and kisses me. Oh how I've missed his kisses.

"Umm" Dylan says as he walks into the kitchen

"Sorry" I say and untangle myself from Zack.

"How are you, Zack?" Dylan asks

"Uh.. I'm good. Who are you again? " Zack says with a blank stare

"What?" Dylan says and laughs "it's me Dylan. I know I cut my hair but I don't look that different, do i?"

"I don't know a Dylan." Zack says and walk out of the kitchen

"What was that all about?" Dylan asks me as soon as Zack leaves

"The doctor said he might not remember certain things." I say and sigh "just give him some time"

I walk upstairs and find Zack in Aydens room watching him sleep.

"What's wrong?" I ask him

"Nothing, it's just hard not remembering Dylan. I know I got into the accident with him. Only because that's what everyone's told me." He says and looks down at Ayden

"It's okay. You'll remember. " I say and hug him

This must be hard on him. Not remembering the accident and Dylan. Him and Dylan had become friends so it's really sad that Zack doesn't remember him.

"Look how peaceful he is." I say

"He is"

"I'm so happy you're here with us and not in the hospital anymore. "

"Me too, baby" Zack says

Zack and I never really talk about our relationship. I guess we've been together the past 6 months, but he just doesn't remember any of it.

I love him, I really do. Him and Ayden are everything to me.

I knew having a baby at 16 would be really hard, but I'm happy about the person I got to do it with.