Welcome! :)

First off - thank you for giving my story,  out of zillions, a chance! I love you! <3

Second, this is my first story. So, I'm no pro, please feel free to give any tips, suggestions, or thoughts on anything that could use more work or some tweaking. I love to make up stories, so I thought I'd try this out.

YOU'RE MY GUINEA PIGS, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Just kidding. XD

Third, WARNING: There is violence, and foul language.

Fourth, I'm only in my teens, and I have school and stuff, so I apologize in advance if I become inconsistent. I'll try to put up a chapter whenever I can - hopefully at least once a week, maybe more.

Fifth, please, tell me what you think about this! Vote so I know you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think will happen next, or what you want to happen. Who's your favorite character? Who do you hate/dislike?  I would love to hear from you, my precious readers.

Sixth, the beautiful cover was made by Crazy-_-squirrels. Thank you a thousand times!! :)

                           ~ Brie <3   (2/1/16)

P.S. Please, nobody copy my story. I worked really hard on developing the characters, the plot, the everything, and I would be so sad if someone copied them. If you can't come up with an idea yourself, maybe you aren't destined to be a writer, but destined to be something else just as great. Thank you :)

I doubt any of you would copy, though - you're too wonderful! :D