Friday

I walked out from my last class with my head held low, hoping not to be noticed by the notorious Colton Steel.

Why the hell did I agree to this with him?

What was I thinking?

Now I'm going to have a rebellious bad boy on my tail for at least a week, just bothering me.

Or even worse...

'No! Don't think it Janey!' My subconscious told me.

What if I fall in love with him...

Oh God.

I can't do this.

What if I end up falling in love with him and he just leaves me because he wants to?

But he did say that he was doing this because he thinks I'm beautiful and interesting...there must be some attraction from him for him to even want to do this right?

I sighed as my mind kept on racing with all these confusing thoughts.

What the hell is Colton trying to do?

I've lived all my life till now not falling in love, so why would I start now?

I headed straight for the gates to leave school before I get seen by-

"Janey!" A husky voice called out.

Damn.

I stopped walking and waited for him to catch up to me.

I put on a fake smile and looked up at him. "Yes Colton?"

"You should be ready by 9 tonight." He informed me.

I raised an eyebrow. "And why exactly is that?"

"For the party."

I started laughing at his joke.

Me?

Janey Paxton at party?

Is he high?

Well...probably...but that's besides the point.

"I'm not going." I informed him.

He smirked at me. "Oh, but you are darling."

Darling?

"I can't go to a party that I wasn't invited to." I argued.

He chuckled. "It's high school, I'm pretty sure you can."

I sighed. "Well, I just don't want to go Colton."

"Yeah, but we had an agreement, which means I get your sweet ass for seven more days, remember?" He ran his fingers down my arm, smiling at me.

I let out a loud groan, smacking his hand off of me as I glared at him. "My ass is not sweet."

He looked me up and down, before looking back up to my face. "I beg to differ." He said, biting his lip.

I narrowed my eyes even more, "Stop biting your lips so much, it's not attractive and you look constipated."

My comment must have caught him by surprise because he looked flustered and was having a hard time covering up. He's probably never had a girl say that to him before, his confused expression turned into a smile. "Here, take this." He said, winking at me, handing me a small piece of paper before he left.

When he was gone, I looked down to my hand and opened the paper to see it was a bunch of number.

Call me was written in a messy scrawl under the numbers.