Saturday

I know I haven't been updating recently, school is just getting really busy for me, I will try my best to get an update in every now and then.

(I apologize in advance if I am off my game)

~

I woke up with a painful ringing sound going through my head.

I sat up slowly and the ringing turned into a painful throbbing that hurt my entire body.

I fell back down to my pillow, racking through my brain.

Why the hell do I feel so crappy?

And why can't  I remember what happened last night?

"Janey?" My mom called, opening my room door.

When she saw me laying in bed, she smiled. "Wake up, I made breakfast!"

I cringed, holding my hands over my ears. "Don't shout."  I whispered.

My mom looked me over and then a realizing look spread over her face. She left my room and came back in a few minutes later.

"I turned on the shower, and it's warm, you need to get in there and wake up properly, okay?"

I nodded.

"When you get downstairs there will be some honey tea in the kitchen, ready for you. Drink that and rest on the couch, okay? I've got to go run some errands. Love you." She kissed my forehead gently, then left my room.

Reluctantly, I got up and went into the shower which was surprisingly helpful in clearing my head from the haze it was in.

After what seemed like an hour in the shower, I got out and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, tying my hair up in a messy bun and going downstairs.

I trudged into the kitchen and opened the microwave, taking out the tea my mom made for me.

I walked into the parlor, turning on the TV as I plopped down on the couch. I cringed as I hit the couch though, everything seemed to hurt now.

If this is what happens after every night of partying, I can guarantee that I'm never going to one again.

I took a sip of my tea and smiled, enjoying the latest episode of Lie to Me.

~DING DONG~

My head throbbed as the sound of the doorbell rang in my ears.

Why can't my mom just open the door?

She does have a key.

~DING DONG~

"Oh my gosh." I muttered, holding my hands to my ears.

I felt tears start to run down my face as the pain in my head increased by me just touching it.

I would get up and go open it, but whenever my feet hit the ground it's more painful than this.

I would also yell, but then I might as well kill myself.

Why do hangovers hurt so much?

After a few more rings and more tears rolling down my face, the door opened.

Finally.

Why the hell can't she just check first? She does live here.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I was ready to give my mom a short worded angry speech, but then my eyes met with somebody else's.