Hoggle

Juliette's POV

Parting away from the kiss I feel breathless, both of my hands were placed on his chest both of our foreheads touching "I love you" Jareth confessed feeling my heart skip a beat I smashed my lips against his my hands gripping the back of his neck as he kissed back.

The opening ball went on as planned, Jareth's arms never leaving my waist "Juliette smashing party" Oili gushed Valda and Alissa nodded from behind her "it was great" both agreed with their sister "thank you but it was all Jareth" I stated my hands patting Jareth's arm lovingly "well I think we should be heading to our bedchambers" Alissa stated "Your highness" All of them bowed respectfully before walking away "I think I agree with them" I smirked up at Jareth a smile spread upon his face "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself love" placing his hand under my chin he lifts it up softly before pecking my lips "best night I ever lived" I confessed.

Now in my bedchambers, Jareth had long left the room as I stared at the night sky, the beautiful full moon shining its light upon the room "There's such a fooled heart, Beatin' so fast, In search of new dreams. A love that will last, Within your heart., I'll place the moon, Within your heart" I sang remembering tonight's events, clasping a hand around my ruby necklace I decide to go bed and rest of the night.

As the sun peeked thru the curtains, covering my eyes with one hand I groan into the pillow once I hear a knocking at the door "Juliette wake up!" Oil barged in thru the doors almost knocking me down the bed "you bloody!!!" sitting up abruptly I lift my hand up as I throw her across the room with help of my magic "I swear to god if you ever try to wake me up again I will turn you back into a statue" I threaten, getting out of bed I walk over to my wardrobe and take out my usual outfit "could you please get out I need to take a bath" Taking my clothing into my hands I walk towards the bathroom where my tub awaited.

After my bath, I quickly dressed up then braided my hair up leaving it half way did, closing the door of the bathroom behind me I decided to head out to the Labyrinth like I usually do "Juliette where are you going?" Leefront asked as he struggled to catch up with my pace "just heading out to the Labyrinth" kneeling to his level I patted his shoulder before walking away. Approaching the Labyrinths door it immediately slammed open and closed behind me just as I entered.

Gracing my fingers over the walls plants seemed to grow at my mere touch leaving a trail of lilies behind me, having  spent almost 13 hours in the Labyrinth I hear a soft humming over the wall recognizing the voice I summed a door "Hoggle?" I asked once the door opened reviling the small dwarf "Juliette!" 

He smiled as he hobbled over to me, kneeling down I wrapped my arms around him and held him in a tight embrace "how are you doing?" he asked backing away "never been better my friend" I smiled "and what about you?" still on my knees Hoggle seemed to look more sad than before "nothing you should worry about" he shrugged it off "Hoggle no you have to tell me" crossing my arms over my chest Hoggle looked down at his feet as he fumbled with his hands.

 "Juliette you need to learn that you can't always be there to solve my every problem" Hoggle spoke wisely, feeling a tear trickle down my face I nod sadly "yes you are right....but at least let me give you this" summoning a crystal ball on my hand it transformed into a diamond bracelet "I know how much you love jewels" I smiled softly "thank you!" Hoggle smiled snatching the bracelet from my hand he gazed upon it "Thank you" Hoggle spoke like a smiling child before hugging me "anything for my family".