An Important Question

Jareth's POV

After my meeting with Hoggle, I notice a figure standing right before the castle "Jareth?" I asked, speeding up mu pace my assumption was confirmed: "Juliette where have you been?" Jareth asked his eyes full of worry "I was just talking to a friend"  remembering my previous conversation with Hoggle everything started to make sense "Oh I'm pretty sure you know who it is, short has a liking for jewels and....oh yea is not allowed to come back into the Labyrinth because of you!" 

Pushing Jareth backward he seemed shocked by my sudden actions "what are you talking about?" Jareth asked as he had me tightly "Hoggle" I sneered "oh you mean Hog Head!" Jareth smiled "His name is Hoggle" Crossing my arms over my chest Jareth paid no mind as he brought my body closer to his "don't mind that love" he whispered into my ear "but he is my family" placing both of my hands on his shoulders Jareth nodded understandingly "then he shall be allowed to come back" smiling at Jareth's words I quickly peck him on the lips "now that that's settled, come with me" taking his hand into mine I followed him back into the castle.

Jareth's POV

Holding her hand in mine Both of us sat on one of the stone benches "Juliette I would like to thank you for help" Gulping my nerves she nodded 

"Well the Labyrinth needed a ruler and you needed my help" smirking at her cocky remark "and this is why I am asking" feeling my mouth grow dry I find it hard to finish my next words "that's why" I started to speak again "that's why?" Juliette question as she leant forward "will you marry me?" kneeling down I summon a diamond ring into my hand "Jareth" Juliette gasped as she covered her mouth with one hands her eyes becoming watery "yes.." she whispered "yes!" she smiled brightly, slipping the ring on her finger she smiles at the ring then at me, sting up she throws her hands over my neck as I twirl her around in happiness.

Juliette's POV

Kissing Jareth he smiles down at me as we walked down the halls, his hand clasped tightly around mine "Leefront wonderful news!!" Jareth shouted at the small goblin "what is it your sire" the poor creature seemed scared  "she has accepted! Gather the whole kingdom!!" looking happily surprised Leefront nodded before he ran out following Jareth's orders "he seemed pleased" I stated "well not as pleased as I am" Jareth smiled as he pecked my lips "oh really and why is that?" I asked faking confusion "well this amazing beautiful fae just accepted my marriage proposal" he answered as he started to lean down into my neck "well she better not find us or she might get jealous" caressing Jareth's face, he leant against my touch "she just might...after all she is such a spitfire" chuckling at Jareth's words I collided my lips against his.