A normal day of Chaos

The sky was gray today. Again.

I was leaning against the cold dark green metal barriers of the bridge, watching Humans walk in different directions, all too busy to talk into their phones, to listen to their empty music, to look in front of them with a dead, empty expression.

Puppets.

That's how they looked like. Puppets on strings, that's what they actually are.

Only they are my puppets, they don't know it, they never will, but once I begin pull the strings, they are my greatest entertainment.

I heard laughing and giggling. Raising my head, I saw two little boys sitting on some stairs, playing with a set of cards.They seemed to do a card battle, and from what I could see, they were close friends. How rare to see two children with so much positive and colorful emotions in this gray and cold world.

I smiled.

Like I said, I like to play with my puppets, I always will.

But what I prefer most, is to destroy certain emotions.

Certain emotions like, hope, loyalty, generosity, kindness, happiness, trust, love and....hmm...I am missing one... Oh yeah !

Friendship.

My smile disappeared as I began to walk toward the kids, walking like I didn't care about the rest of the world. Humans never notice me. They don't even notice each other, sure, but I can stand out if I want. I can be in a crowd, unnoticed for Human even if I talk to them or touch them, and if I want to be seen, then here I am, Humans eyes can notice my presence.

Now was one of those time where I didn't stand out. I watched those kids while I was walking toward them. One of them had with medium long black hair and blue eyes, a red shirt with a black logo on it, a skinny jean and snickers. The other on was blond, with short hair, a blue and a green eye, a white shirt with a black dragon on it,  black pant and also some snickers. They were somewhere between 8 and 10 years old. I mentally smiled at my idea to ruin their friendship, a very easy idea. 

As I walked past them, I took a card from blond boy and slipped it the hand of black boy. After walking a little bit, I stopped to lean against a wall, two or three meters far from the kids.

Now I just had to wait a few minutes...

"-...and my Scolipede knocks your Kadabra out with Steam roller !" said black haired kid.

"Oh yeah ? Well, I choose Blaziken and he knock your Scolipede out with Flare Blitz !" said blond haired kid.

"OK then Neo, I choose Duskn-huh?! Why do I have Giratina X ?! I never had it before !!! Sweet !!!" said  black haired  kid with a huge smile on his face, while his friend Neo looked at him with a horrified expression.

"Hey !!! That's mine Steve !!! Give it back !!!" screamed Neo.

"No !!! It was in MY deck !!! I found it fair and square !!! You have no proof it's yours !!!" said Steve with an hypnotized look on his face, staring at his new card.

"Give it back !!!" said Neo grabbing the card from Steve's hand.

"No !!! Go get your own Giratina !!!" said Steve grabbing Neo's hair.

"It is mine !!!" Neo punched Steve's face.

"No !!!" Steve kicked Neo in the stomach.

I smiled. Children are so easy to break. Easier than adults, but adults are more fun to watch.

I walked away, a satisfied smile on my lips, while the two boys continued to fight, now surrounded by a crowd. Most of the people who were watching were adults, the other majority cheering the children to fight, and only two people were trying to stop the fight.

I put my headphones on, and walked away, on the same tempo as the song I am listening to, unseen by the eyes of Mortals...

________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEYYYY GUYYYYYS :D !!!!

LacieOfTheAbyss Here ! So yeah, this my 4th attempted story -_- , but unlike the other ones, I WILL finish this one D:< !!!! I will post a new chapter every week even tough I know nobody will read this story TT^TT