This sad, crying Rain

It was raining today. It was not normal rain. This rain was melancholic someway. It was hard to tell why. Was it because of me? Because I was depressed ? Or was there another reason ? I once read that when it rain, the sky or someone up there was crying.

I've been searching for Chanda three days long since that I got infos about her father's profession and every time i try to see her, there is something falling in my path. The first day I wanted to see her at lunch, and then I learn that she only has got class in the morning. The second day, I get to hear that she is absent for a unknown reason and the third day I got an accident at school so I had to stay in the infirmary .

I was in the the school corridors, letting my feet taking me were ever they wanted to go while my eyes were emptily looking at the grey ground of the building. I seemed that she was absent today again, but I didn't care anymore. I couldn't tell why. It was as if my will power was suddenly empty fuelled today. I wasn't giving up, that no. It was just like.......not today.

I had no idea why I was acting like this today. It sometimes happen in my life to wake up and to be in a bad or depressed mood. It happens to everybody once in his or her life but when it happen, it is very annoying for me and the people around me. In those days, I get very aware of myself and my position in this world. In my all my life, I was that person who would like to tell you what she thinks, to scream to the world what she feels, but don't do anything in the end, because even if she'd do something, nobody would notice her.

- Hey !!! Nina !!!"

My  head turned just enough to see Anne running toward me, Tiff just behind her. I suddenly realized that I was in the north wing of the school, alone. The north wing was a place with nothing special. It just has a way to the music room, the exam corridor and the stairs to the first floor. It also had a door giving on the school yard. A part of the walls there were made of tough glass so you easily see the garden. I was standing just in front of the window-wall looking at the rain. It was hypnotizing to see this sad rain. I don't know why but when I look at those tiny drops, I feel somehow nostalgic. I was once told that the rain was like all those tears that I was keeping inside of me.

- What is it ? " I said with a dull voice.

-We are going to play UNO !" said Anne with a smile,making a tiny jump when she said UNO.

- And you have to come ! No objection !" finished Tiff, hands on her hips.

Tiff and Anne are two BFF girls. Tiff is the black spicy girl, always with a lot energy. She is very pretty, she's got style and a incredible character. But she gets very easily angry.... On the other side Anne is the white cool girl, she is lazy, very pretty too, and I really like her as a friend. She talk to me a lot since she know I won't judge her.

I was about to object, but Tiff and Anne managed to drag me to the hall were the whole class and a few other students were waiting for us to play UNO. While trying to find a seat between Lou and Becca, who were in their "I-m-going-to-beat-you-all-so-just-watch-and-see" mood, I mentally sighed "Well, here goes nothing...".

***********************************************************************************************************

Three minutes before the bell went, the whole hall was resonating with Lou's voice.

- HA ! I BEATED YOU ALL MATHAFACKAS !!!" she said while doing her little dance of victory.

- YOU CHEATED !!! YOU CHEATED !!! A KNOW IT !!! A KNOW IT!!!" replied Tiff slamming her hands on the table, glaring at Lou, tough we all know that she was just joking.

-Women, always making fuss on unimportant business." said Maude, the kind guy from our class, the one that always get, never seriously, "bullied" by the girls of the class and  never gets angry.