Chapter 6 Zayn spanking and Sibling Love

Later that night before the older ones go to bed but Kaitlin and Ross are still sleeping.

" Fuck you!Can you please just leave me alone gosh!"Screamed zayn to Harry mad

"What did I do? I was just asking if you wanted to watch a movie with me, Austin, and Louis!Gosh zayn don't have to be so rude." Harry said sad

"Well I don't want too and you keep asking me like 10 times.So fuck off." Zayn screamed

"Fine I will!"Harry says he heads to the door. When Liam comes in.

"Zayn were you cursing in this house?" Liam asked stern

"Yes sir Maybe I was! Sorry Liam" Zayn said all sad and feeling bad,

"I know buddy, But what did me and dad say about cursing and what would happen?" Asked Liam

"You said not too and if we did, We get a spanking. But please don't spank me!I am sorry!" Begged zayn

"I know Buddy. But you are still going to get a spanking understand?" Liam said stern

" Yes sir dad"Zayn said all sad like

" Good boy. Harry you may leave now please." Liam said. Harry leaves and shuts the door. Liam goes and sits on the bed.

" Zayn buddy, Please come here and pull your pants down okay bud?" Liam asked
Zayn did as asked, he went over to Liam and pull his pants down, Liam laid zayn over his lap.

" Okay buddy. You get 15 over your boxers. I will start now okay?" Liam said.
Zayn nodded and Liam starts by landing 5 hard spanks to zayn boxer covered bottom.
Zayn yelped and cry out in pain! Liam lands down 10 more of the same force ones.
Smacks smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

Zayn was crying now and he tried to rub his sore bottom. Liam stops his and gently sits him up on his lap and cuddles zayn. He also rubs his back.

"Daddy I am Sorry I cursed. I won't do it again! Sorry daddy." Zayn cried out and into Liam neck and cuddled Liam back.

"It's okay baby Zayn. Dad forgives you. You are okay." Liam said and keeps cuddling and calming zayn down.

"Thank you daddy." Zayn says as he holds onto Liam and cuddles.
Liam cuddles him back. Within 15 minutes zayn was calmed down and he was asleep.
So Liam laid zayn in his bed and covered him up and kissed his forehead.
Liam leaves the room and checks on Kaitlin and Ross. A little while later Harry comes back in the room to see how zayn is doing cause he just got a spanking for cursing and Harry knows spanking hurt like hell especially the ones he had gotten. Harry gently shakes zayn awake. Zayn eyes widen.

"Harry I am soo soo sorry please forgive me?" Zayn cried out to Harry

" Hey Z it's okay. You are my little brother now. So we have to forgive and forget." Harry said as he brings zayn into a hug

" Thanks Harry. But I feel bad and my bottom hurts a little. Cause daddy hits hard!" Zayn said as he hugs Harry back

" I bet it does hurt. But I have been spanked before and it will go away soon don't worry bud. And I bet dad does. What did he spank you with? How many?" Asked Harry concerned hoping it was not too much because that's the big brother in him.

"Daddy gave me 15 with his hand, Over my boxers. But it still really hurt cause daddy hand is hard and powerful. I don't wanna ever curse again cause I don't want a spanking!" Zayn cried out and into harry.

"Bud it's okay.It's okay. I hope you don't have to get another spanking. I don't want one either but I bet sooner or later I will as wellz And with how you put it. By bottom would hurt too." Harry said

"Yeah it would but have you ever Been spanked before?"!Asked zayn wondering

"Oh yeah plenty of times by my uncle, parents before they died and even Louis spanks me." Harry explained

" Oh wow soo you know what it feels like ya?" Zayn said

" I do Z. Was that your first spanking Or have gotten any before?" Asked harry

" Well that was my was 8 years ago. I got some when I was little so ya. So I didn't remember what it felt like until now." Zayn explained " it hurts really bad"

" Oh okay bud. Well what do you say, Wanna come and watch the rest of the movie with us?" Asked Harry

" Well okay that would be fine. I think so. Thanks bubba." Zayn said all cute like

" Well little bro" Harry said

And he decides it will be fun to pick zayn up and throw him over his shoulder and carry him to the movie room that their new house has. 

" Put me down!!" Screamed zayn

" Not gonna happen little bro!"!Screamed Harry.
Zayn keeps fighting as Harry brings zayn on his shoulder to the movie room.They walk in and Louis, Austin, and Ciara start laughing like crazy.

"Wow, Was that the only way to get him?" Louis laughed.
Harry and zayn just laugh as Harry throws zayn on the sofa that no one was sitting on.

Harry sits there with zayn. While Ciara, Austin, and louis were on another sofa in their movie. Louis plays the movie which is Alvin and the chipmunks. They keep Watching the movie. They all soon fall asleep. Liam goes and check on them and think it is cute.
He goes back upstairs and into his and Niall room after he checked on kaitlin and Ross who were asleep. He lays with Niall as they cuddle up and soon fall asleep. Then as if on cue, Ross and Kaitlin wake up crying from a bad dream.

They keep crying and screaming for a good 10 minutes but nobody had came to help them. They both get out of bed and leave their room. They see each other and their tear stained faces. They run and hug each other. They go and walk over to their daddy's door and it is close, but it is never close.
They each tried to reach for the knob but are both too short.
So they knock and there was no answer and they wait a few minutes and nothing. They got worried like really worried so they go to their brothers and sister room. Finding only that zayn and Ciara doors are Open and they look and no one is there.
They get scarred and cry more and start searching the house for anyone.
They didn't find anything, they got worried an thought they left them or something happened to them. So not knowing what to do, they grab their blankets an their bears and head to the living room. They lay down behind the sofa together and cuddle each other as they are scarred and worried. They soon fall asleep after like 1 hour.