Chapter 14

Evelyn's POV

I groaned in annoyance as my eyes slowly opened to yet another dark interrogation-like room. Another dim light was dangling from the ceiling just like before, however a single, large painting of the scream was replacing the one-way mirror on the wall. The door on the other end of the room suddenly opened, and my parents walked in, a smirk plastered on their faces. This certainly isn't going to end well.

"Hello darling didn't get very far did you?" My mother commented, advancing towards me, my father trailing behind her.

"Stupid bitch, thought she could get away from us" he spat, crushing my heart into a million pieces once again. I couldn't believe the people in front of my eyes to be my parents. The people who created me, gave birth to me. Loved me and cared for me until I was 10 years old. And then faked their own death, leaving their own daughter to kill others.

I erased the frown from my face and instead plastered a neutral face, ready to face the hardships that I knew I was about to face.

"So where did I leave my speech last time?" my mother paused, thinking over her words. "Oh that's right, you being an experiment. Now before I proceed, do you have any questions darling?" she asked me. But the fact was that I did have questions for her.

"Actually, I do" she shrugged, waiting for me to continue "All that stuff Logan told me. I need to know what's true and what's not. I want the whole story" my mother smirked, before pulling up a chair in front of me.

"Very well. Your dad's father, your grandfather, was the real creator of the SOWP, the cause for the great war back then. He thought he was doing things for the best, to protect our kind from humans and other threats, and after years of carrying out missions, people started to believe differently. We however, didn't care. We continued what we were meant to do with the SOWP. Eventually we had one very important mission: to wipe out all of the hybrids on the planet. Leaving only every individual creature to exist for themselves. The reason why we attacked Logan's hybrid pack, but failed. See the only way to kill a hybrid, is through a hybrid. Every clan of witches we visited denied to help us, so we came up with an even better plan, to create only one extra powerful hybrid to wipe out the other's from the world and then kill that hybrid. A hybrid with the abilities of a werewolf, a vampire and a warlock. Now that's where you come in, when we mentioned you being born through an experiment, we weren't joking darling. See by the time we came up with the idea, your brother was already born, so we only had one option: you. Your DNA was mutated with warlock and vampire DNA alongside your natural DNA. Which means if we can unlock your Vampire and Warlock side, we will be able to control you, and then you can make our job much easier" My mother finished, leaving me absolutely startled. More questions rose in my mind as I stared at the monstrous people in front of me.

"If I am what you say I am, where is my Vampire and Warlock side?" I questioned, daring myself to.

"That's what you're here for now sweetheart. We believe that your wolf has overpowered your other side, causing your other abilities to be hidden somewhere inside of you. Now if we can...wake your other side and weaken your wolf slightly, we believe you will be ready"

"And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" An evil smirk spread across their faces as they both stared at each other one last time, before my mother walked behind me, dragging a tray along with her, bringing it a few feet away from me. As my eyes fell upon the tray, my heart clenched with disgust, and I could feel my wolf whimper inside of me already. I looked at them in horror, fiddling desperately with the silver chains on my arms and legs. "How can you even think of doing this? I am your daughter! You would go to such extent to torture your daughter for what? Finish with hybrids!? You disgust me!" I spat, but it didn't seem to affect my parents.

"Archer, pass me the whip will you darling?" my mo- I mean Mary asked my so called father to do, and he complied, with a sly smile on his face. My mother had lifted my chains from behind the chair, attaching them to a railing above my head. She then proceeded to do the same with my feet, tearing my shirt from behind, leaving me bare. My entire body was trembling with fear as my I heard the sound of the whip being flung into the air before it collided painfully against my back.

A huge scream erupted from me as pain fluttered through me, wounding me and my wolf. A warm liquid was travelling down my back and I knew that the process of blood leaking had already begun. Before I knew it, another wave of pain flew through me as I struggled against the chains, desperately trying to get rid of the pain by yelling and shouting. That didn't stop my mother from whipping me continuously on my bare back, releasing screams of pain and agony with every ticking minute that passed by.

My eyes were slowly drooping and I was losing consciousness. But that would be too easy for my parents. My father walked towards me, a needle in his hands as he pushed my hair to the side and injected right in the neck, another spike of pain penetrating my already aching body.

"W-w-what w-was t-that?" I stuttered, finding everything in me to complete the mere question. His smirk already had me believing that whatever it was, it was not something good.

"Wolf's bane" he merely responded, making me black out the very minute.

My eyes opened once again, and I was in the same position, my hands and feet attached to railings. My back was damp, informing me of the heavy amounts of blood that I had lost. I could feel my face and neck sore, and I knew a few punches had been thrown there too. I did everything I could to ignore the pain that consumed me, to focus on trying to find a way out. But luck clearly wasn't on my side. The door flung open, and my evil parents walked back in again, the same expression of satisfaction on their faces.

"Ready for more?" they didn't even wait for an answer, and in the next minute, my father held a knife right above my breast, dragging it through my flesh all the way down before my belly button. Pain had filled me again, this time worse as I screamed yet again, losing my consciousness in that very moment. I knew my wolf was doing the best she can, but with all the wolf's bane in my system, she couldn't heal or protect me.

I woke up the next time with a number of cuts down my front upper body. Tears had covered me again and again, and my procedure at losing blood was constant. I could barely stay awake the whole time, but I knew the torture continued.

My parents had attached electrical cables to me, electrifying every part of my body, with no guilt in their eyes whatsoever.

I didn't know how much time I had been in the hell hole, receiving torture after torture, but I could feel my life coming to an end as I endured the last bit of pain before permanently blacking out.

There was only one thought in my mind, one thought that I knew would be permanent with me if I died.

Carter.

A/N

After reading this I felt terrible for Evelyn, but then I realised I wrote it. I am truly a terrible person. Chapter thoughts?? Future predictions?? Comment below and tell me what you think!!

Picture of Evelyn's father to the side--->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Neha