☞ healthy & white teeth.

👅 › whitening toothpaste:
whitening toothpaste is definitely a quick way to whiten and maintain healthy teeth. use once a day, every other day or how often your dentist recommends for you. avoid the ingredients: sodium lauryl sulfate, silica, polyethylene, sodium & ammonium hydroxide.
-buy: Tom's Anti-plaque & Whitening toothpaste

👉🏼 › brush at least twice a day:
- use a toothbrush with a small head for better access to all of your teeth and to remove stuck food from decaying.
-the best time to brush is after a meal, but do not brush immediately after. wait around 20 minutes because after you eat, your enamel is not as strong.

💦 › mouthwash:
super quick, easy and cheap! purchase a mouthwash that has complete care for your mouth and covers from whitening to helping your gums.
-buy: ACT Total Care

🔑 › dentist:
visiting your dentist for regular check ups is the key for healthy teeth. they can clean them and help you with issues you may or may not have known about.

👅 › holistic (natural) ways to whiten:
-eat strawberries: they contain and enzyme and vitamins that help clean away surface stains and remove plaque.
-once a week, brush baking soda and lemon juice onto your teeth. avoid doing this too much, irritation can occur.
-crunchy fruits+veggies: these act like natural toothbrushes and remove excess food and bacteria from your mouth.
-floss daily with a vegan dental floss to clear out food stuck between teeth.