4. Tasty??

About a month ago, so sometime in March, my younger sister and my mom went out to get some burgers and soft ice cream from Braum's.

I had been shoveling spoonfuls of my vanilla ice cream down my gullet because i love soft served vanilla ice cream!!

Any way, I was talking to my little sister about something, i don't know what; it doesn't matter.

My mom had got up from her chair and headed into the kitchen. She went to get herself a drink.

I was paying no attention to what she was drinking, i didnt really care, my mind was on my delicious vanilla ice cream.

BUT as I took another bite from my cup of ice cream, I scrunched up my face as it tasted.. off.
My little sister gives me a questioning look and I told her that that bite of ice cream tasted like bitter coffee.
My mom still stood in the kitchen, and as I looked up at her, she lowered the cup from her lips and looked at me.

I said to her "that one bite tasted like coffee..."

She said "uhm.. I'm drinking coffee."

O.O

It was SO strange, because i had eaten that one bite at the exact same time she had taken a biig drink from her coffee.

Somehow I had tasted what she was tasting.

It was only that one bite. After that, it continued to taste like vanilla ice cream.

I thought, "that's not possible," but after, I had taken a drink of her coffee to see if it really did taste like what the ice cream had tasted like.

And it was.

Her coffee was bitter and not sweetened, which is exactly what that one bite of ice cream had tasted like. Bitter.

I don't know what its called, but I'm sure there's some psychic term, i can't find it.