SP Part 13

Merediths POV

"Do you think she's going back to him?" Derek asked.

"I dont know but its not your place to tell her whether she should or not." I said.

"He cheated on her you cant just go back to something like that." He said.

"Have you met Ayy'Verynn she isnt going to let him back in with out putting him through hell first." I said.

"I know but she's my little sister. I domt want her to get hurt." He said.

"She's a fighter she wont get hurt." I said

Ayy'Verynn's POV

I was sitting in my hospital room when Jackson's mom walked in.

"Hey baby." She said.

"Hey Mrs.Avery. what sre you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard you got in a car accident. I had to come and check and see how you were doing." She said.

"With all due respect i figured you would be the last person i'd see in my hospital room."i said.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Well you know jackson cheated on me i thought you would side with him." I said.

"Oh no baby im not on his side he did wrong. But what ia am here for is to say that i know my son. He loves you more than surgery more than his career. He is willing not to go to san fransico to take the boards if that mean he has you back."she said.

"He what?!" I said.

"Thats what i said." She said.

"Get him in here please." I said.

"Will do." She said walking out.

......

"Ypu called?" Jackson asked walking in.

""Yes i did. Your mother tells me your not going take the boards." I said.

"Mom what are you telling her." He said.

"Jackson you said you were thinking of not going." Cathrine said.

"Bevcause she is hurt mom she flew throught he windsheild her her car because of my actions." He said.

"Jackson you are going take your boards. You are goimg to kick ass. I will be here when you get back." I said.

"Ayy'Verynn you are an attending here. I am getting job offers from everywhere. I cant ask you to uproot your life." He said.

"We were willing to do that anyways before this. I am still willing. I have pull at some of the best hospitals in the country that need a neonatal surgeon." I said.

"Are you sure.?" He asked.

"Yes i am sure. I am here. I will always be here. When you get back we are going to get married." I said.

"Really?!" He said like a kid on Christmas day."

"Yes we will get married amd go on a honey moon and everything."i saod.

"Grandbaby's" his mom saod.

"Mom can we just get married first then we will talk about kids." He saod.

"No no the woman wants grandkids she will get them." I said.

"You serious.?" Jackson asked.

"Yes i know we never thought about it but im 27 i think its time." I said.

"Okay we will have kids."