SP Part 20

Recap
"Tell me what??"

Derek's POV

I was walking in the hall going to see Callie about my hand. When Ayy'Verynn and Jackson were arguing in the hall.

"What ever you do don't tell Derek." Ayy'Verynn yelled.

'Tell me what?" I said.

"Oh Derek, hows your hand?" Ayy'Verynn asked trying to change the subject.

"Its fine, now what are we not telling me?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing." She said going to walk away.

"Oh no you don't we aren't kids anymore. You cant just walk away. Now tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Derek now isn't the time to get into it." She said.

"Well we are going to get into it." I said.

"We will talk when i get home." She said rushing off vut something fell out her pocket.

"Ayy!" I yelled but she was already gone.

I picked it up and read it. It was lab results for her. I looked at it everything was normal until it got to the hormone and pregnancy part. She's pregnant.

Meredith's POV

I was filling out charts when Derek ran up to me and grabbed me and pulled me into the on call room.

"Derek what's wrong?" I asked.

"Ayy'Verynn." He said handing her the paper.

"What's this." I said.

"Her lab results." He said.

"Derek did you steal her results.?"i asked.

"No they fell out her pocket. Read it." He said.

"This is her peivacy." I said.

"Meredith read it." He said.

"Alright." I said scanning it.

"Wjat do you see?" He asked.

"A normal healthy young woman."i said.

"Read the hormone levels." He said.

"They are slightly eleva- SHE'S PREGNANT.!" I yelled.

"Yes." He said.

"Okay well this is great." I said.

"No it isn't Jackson is already dealing with Kepners baby. I told Ayy'Verynn to wait." He said.

"Derek she is a grown woman she can make her own desisions. This probably wasn't planned." I said.

"I know but she is my little sister Meredith. She is already married to a cheater. Now she has to deal with adaily reminder of what he did." He sakd.

"I know but she's Ayy'Verynn she's strong. She will get through it." I said.

"I hope she does."