SP Part 21

Ayy'Verynn's POV

I had just gotten home from the hospital. I walked in Meredith and Dereks house. Everyone was sitting at the table. Even Christina was there.

"What is this?" I asked.

"We just want to talk." Derek said.

I looked on the table and seen my lan results paper. Oh god he knows.

"You took my paper!" I yelled.

"It fell oit your pocket." He said.

"I don't care that is private. You had no right."i said.

"I had no right you dont tell me anything." He said.

"I am 28 years old i dont need my big brother in my business." I yelled.

"Well that isnt the problem you dont allow anyone in your business. I am worried Ayy'Verynn." He saiid.

"I am fine Derek." I said.

"Well i don't know that. You are married to a cheater. He is having a baby with amother woman and now you are pregnant. AyyVerynn that isnt okay." He yelled.

"It's my life you dont think i know what he did. He is having a kid with another woman for god sakes. I have to look at that kid everyday as a reminder. How about working with the woman." I yelled.

"You are putting alot on yourself. Im worried you are digging yourself into an early grave." He said.

"Well that's my problem to worry about now is it." I said walking upstairs.

Derek's POV

I sat back down at the table and put my head in my hands.

"She will be alright." Meredith said.

"I'm just scared for her. She's my baby sister." I said.

"Hey she's a solider not many people i know can do what she is doing and not go insane." Callie said.

"You raised her right." Arizona said.

"That's the thing i did everything to make sure she had a good life. Her dad and my mom were never around. Her mom left her at our door step she didnt even want Ayy'Verynn." I said

"Does she know that?" Meredith asked.

"No i told her her mom died in a car accident. Her mom is alive and lives somewhere in Idaho." I said.

"Maybe this is what she needs. Is to fall on her face. You sheilded her from so much it's time you let her go." Christina said.

"I know she didn't want me."